Instructions: Copy all files and place into your Academagia install folder (same folder as Academagia.exe). For example: C:\Program Files\Academagia\Mods\Content.mdm (Please overwrite all files.) Begin a new game, checking 'Chaos and Regeneration', to use DLC 15.
N.B.: It is very important that you update your copy of Windows before using Patch 114/DLC 15. The memory streamlines require updated .NET components found in the update.
N.B.: This DLC and Patch was made using a new version of the Mod Tools. It is possible that there may be some unforeseen consequences of this change- please report any suspicious behavior.
Before you Install: DLC 15 does not require you to create a new game, but if you wish to have certain fixes, you will need to create a new one. This Patch is cumulative, and contains all previous Content Patches, Code Patches and DLC.
This Patch adds these features:
1) 15 new Adventures
2) 45 new Events
3) Many new Phemes, Spells and Abilities
4) Several new Items
5) New Locations
6) 1 new Skill
..and corrects these issues:
1) Several Adventures and Events were reworked for continuity
2) Several Adventures and Events now correctly refer to the appropriate Actors
3) Several Adventures and Events had their benefits and drawbacks reworked
4) Several Adventures and Events now have additional Exits
5) Sweet Rolls are now perishable, while continuing to be delicious
6) Zippers have been eliminated from Elumia
7) Professor Sido's beard has been ruthlessly shaved
8) The Maestringer is now much more musical
9) Aveline was scolded. Or was she?
10) Several Abilities were adjusted
...as well as many typos.
Special thanks to the following Academagians who originally suggested or raised awareness of these:
Something Awful Forums