Black Chicken Studios Forums

Thank you

Vieux chat

I must say I disagree on some points with the designer, but all in all, that game is magic. I was waiting for something like these from... well, too long.

So I just want to say to the whole team of developers that I thanks them for creating that game, and that whatever are my feelings about the flaws, they are those imperfections that give life to such a game-gem.

Thanks you.

I must say I disagree on some points with the designer, but all in all, that game is magic. I was waiting for something like these from... well, too long.

So I just want to say to the whole team of developers that I thanks them for creating that game, and that whatever are my feelings about the flaws, they are those imperfections that give life to such a game-gem.

Thanks you.

Thank you Vieux! I'm sure your comment will bring many smiles to those who have worked really hard in creating Academagia - probably *the* biggest bunch of lovable geeks (in my opinion) who are very passionate about making innovative, meaningful games. Needless to say, we are really happy with our little (but growing) community.

This is well said. Boards like this end up flooded with criticisms and bug reports, because that's what people are compelled to talk about, even when we're big fans. So, often, we forget to communicate just how incredible an experience this game is. And it is. It's genuinely unique, the writing is excellent, and the ambition behind it is astounding. And the post-release support is better than I've ever seen; a special mention to Legate of Mineta for his prompt and detailed responses, and his class in doing so.

So: thank you to all! I can't wait to see what the future has in store.

I can only wholeheartedly agree with this. I can't even remember any game that I played through so often without real breaks between the playthroughs. I'm still trying to persuade myself that Year 2 will be released within this year (yeah, I know, totally impossible, but don't discourage my fantasy), simply because I can hardly wait.

It's very courageous of the team to push forward with developing such ambitious game. Especially for attempting exploration in magical school theme we always loved, yet no big gamedev companies ever get it right. After so many disappointment with video games of Harry Potter (gotta keep the brand exploitation going) and other stuffs, Academagia provides a fresh and novel approach to this genre and I'd like to thank the developers for providing such lovely experience.

The game still have objective flaws and technical problems, yet even those imperfection can't negate the charm of the game. Thanks for the hard work and keep it up for next releases. Looking forward to Year 2! I hope I can be pleasantly surprised.

I would love to see more games of this kind, not just the sequels for this game, but other games using other settings, too. If some kind of combat mechanic could be implemented, the engine could probably be used for pretty much any rpg setting imaginable. PC rpg's need to focus more on writing than on graphics, imo, and I'm glad to see Academagia take this approach. Kudos to the developers.

Great topic vieuxchat, and one all to often overlooked. Also from me a big thank you for this game. It is a truly great project and I just hope each consequent year will just enhance further the great experience academagia already is. A further kudos goes to truly unparalleled customer support. Be it weekly(!) patches, cost free dlc's, implementation of gamers ideas on the fly or last but most certainly not least Legate, answering our questions in a blink of an eye or just talking to us. Being a member of some indy developer's boards with very good customer/developer dialogue (stardock and Kerberos productions for example) I must say you blow them out of the water completely. We do not even need to talk about standard forums, now do we. Thank you guys and gals. You' re awesome.

Archived