Black Chicken Studios Forums
Nyaa

World of Academagia

8 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Yes, the original was an AD&D game, that morphed into 2E, and all the way into Pathfinder. :)

But currently, the time the Team spends is on Academagia- no time to create a subsidiary product, at least not yet.

@Legate of Mineta I suspect your game must be long past the usual 20 lvl, are you using any official / semiofficial rules for the level past 20?

@Legate of Mineta: Does the year still have only 360 days in Academagia? And are they 24-hour days, or are they a few minutes longer on average so that the year is the same as on Earth?

Furthermore, are any NPCs in Y1 family members of party members in your RPG?

Rhi;

It's more than 360 with the holidays, iirc. I don't recall the exact number off hand. The year is similar to an Earth year, which means it does not divide cleanly.

...and yes, there are many familiar faces that appeared in the tabletop game. :)

24 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

It's more than 360 with the holidays, iirc. I don't recall the exact number off hand. The year is similar to an Earth year, which means it does not divide cleanly.

...and yes, there are many familiar faces that appeared in the tabletop game. :)

Well then, the first page of this thread is wrong when it says that a year has 360 days.

9 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

Or, I am wrong. :)

Well, the first post in this thread is not my you, but by @Nyaa, so I prefer to think that you are right.