Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

The portrait mod

Hiya,

I attempted to piece together a portrait mod, so that I might have a few more pictures to choose from when I create a new character, but... the publishing time is... long. I was wondering if there isn't an easier way to do this? Perhaps an otherwise empty mod but with additional pictures?

I am a bit of a newb at this so if I am missing something obvious please don't hesitate to mention it.

Adrian;

Unfortunately, no- there is no quick way to publish for general use. For personal use you can publish your mod as Official Content (but you will have to remake it every time a new DLC comes out!)- however, it still takes time.

I ended up attempting a full scale mod, in stead of making it 'official content' - however somewhere along the way I got a "failed to lazily initialize a collection". :huh: (I'll gladly grant it the lazy part hehe, despite the setback of several hours it still made me smile)

I attempted to google it and now I know for sure that I have no idea what it means... *cough*

More importantly though I am also a bit unsure of how to proceed after this, should I (instead of adding more entries in "portraits of players") just have modified entries already present (such as Female Player 2) or is the error something completely unrelated?