Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Huh I thought the graduates would scatters like the wind the moment they graduate to do their own stuff.

So can we assume a lot of graduates sticks around Mineta or more like the school send out letters to rally them?

By the way when is the next DLC coming because I snooped the Holdfast forums and now I could use the distraction :o

(so far yet so close)

HT;

Oh no, this was some centuries ago in the past- modern Academagians aren't expected to join the Legions. :)

Usually, graduates scatter to the winds, although you'll find one or two lingering around campus.

DLC has no fixed date, yet- 16 may very well be the last one, and if so, it will come out the month before Y2.

Hmmm. Or I would suppose if they really needed a certain type of magic due to a shortage of personnel, then they'd shove me in the gap.

In the US civil war, many officers who went to West Point together wound up on opposing sides. Has that ever happened to graduates of the Academagia?

That's actually kind of sad. Especially so if they were aware of it when they had to fight.

If there was an open war and both countries had students at the Academagia, how would the school deal with that? I would assume that they would try to remain neutral if at all possible, but that's kinda hard to do if the war would be close by....Would a nation try to interfere with the Academagia's teaching of a future enemy mage on the sly?

That's actually kind of sad. Especially so if they were aware of it when they had to fight.

I got Joana as my random-Morvidus-who-hates-you last game I started, my chap would have had no troubles being on the opposite side to her.

Come to that he'd have no problem facing off against any Marchant, Rikildis, etc. Els he'd let off after doing her adventure, but there are others my chap would have happily got rambunctious against.

"If there was an open war and both countries had students at the Academagia, how would the school deal with that? I would assume that they would try to remain neutral if at all possible, but that's kinda hard to do if the war would be close by....Would a nation try to interfere with the Academagia's teaching of a future enemy mage on the sly?"

As much as possible they remain neutral, although they have at times interfered with wars. It's definitely been the case that nations do try to interfere in education, sometimes with success.

As far as the bullies are concerned, I think they are an exception rather than the rule. Wars can be deadly, and even if you didn't like the person, it takes a cold or hardened heart to fight against someone you know. Even if you never meet on the battlefield.

Legate, are there wands that are made especially sturdy, as in especially for hard usage in battle and such?