Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Hmmm..

Oh, and by the way, while we briefly joked at the thought of something like Gates Magic showing up in VB, are you intending to allow references to Belles to sneak into the game?

And for that matter, has anything like a Klabautermann ever been reported in setting?

Any news on this 3 questions? Or did I miss that you posted an answer to them?

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

1) How long is it back that the last Professor, Regent or Legate got killed while working for the Academagia?

2) How common is it that one of the Academagia faculty got killed?

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

3) Is there a known place that teach Arithmancy and will we give the option to learn it during our 5 years at Academagia even if not at the Academy it self?

I think arithmancy is something taught alongside Regular maths. This is the Academagia, you know? Most subjects they teach even if mundane often have some magical application in them. Even calligraphy (essentially writing) has several magical aspects to it.

Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me if spells to calculate maths would be taught in related classes, which also would be really useful for application in other fields of magic. Hence, Arithmancy.

Never took the class.

Interesting info, though. Hmmm. I could have sworn from her description or perhaps from the description from her back office that it would have been taught. Well, I guess you learn something new all the time.

Will a Regent try to get the player over to his College if (s)he have the best grades in all of the core class of his College even if the player is not on the best foot with the regent? I.e. the player is best in the Revision and Zoology exam would Professor Storey try to get said player from Godina even if the relationship to the player is 0?

Will a Regent try to get the player over to his College if (s)he have the best grades in all of the core class of his College even if the player is not on the best foot with the regent? I.e. the player is best in the Revision and Zoology exam would Professor Storey try to get said player from Godina even if the relationship to the player is 0?

Hmm, I can see Rupprecht doing so - purely to 'aid the young prodigy achieve their best' of course.

I never used Trial and Error because there is no downside in equipping a item that isn't identified (You can check about its effect in the gray Ability once equipped).

Once you have a ",Merchant" shop where you can sell your items you easy can get them all identified by sell and buy back. The shop owner are so nice to do it complete free of charge for you during your 1st year.

... even better they hold on all the items you sold them till the end of the year in case you want them back and they store perishable goods in a way they don't go bad.

Is someone testing the new UI on 4k Displays? I wondering because we already got 2 support request with this high resolution and could only tell them to lower their setting to play Academagia.

Yes it sadly means we need to have 1280x800 (or was it 1024x768?), 1920x1080 and 3840x2160 as optimal Screen Size for the new UI)

Well, to be fair, with the new UI, we're more or less having the opposite problem, as far as I can tell. 1280X1024 is too small due to the resizing. I'm fairly confident that everything will be smoothed over once the actual release comes.