Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Missed my questions on the last page, Legate:

15 hours ago, Metis said:

1. Does Aaran's second adventure actually exist in Y1? Because despite my...something efforts (how that should be filled in I'll leave as an exercise to the reader) I can't find it.

2. What is Miya's personal ability? From my research it seems like it should give her +3 Acrobatics and +2 Knots/Climbing, but when I started a new file she only has Acrobatics 2.

3. Related, is it intended that Miya doesn't have her Familiar's ability listed in her ability list? Antonio does, but Miya does not.

M;

1.  Mea culpa. Aaran's second adventure is not in the game. Instead, foundational pieces are spread around with a part 3 in Y2. :(

2.  Miya's personal ability is indeed supposed to give her +3 Acrobatics and +2 Knots/Climbing, and that's as it should be in the toolset.  If we're not seeing it in-game, there might be an issue.

3.  This is a bug; it looks like we didn't give the Ability a proper Duration.

I was right! My research is perfect! I can see beyond Infinity!

Guess how I managed to figure that out :ph34r:.

Oh incidentally, expecting a [redacted] but asking anyway: Disorder the Heavens. I noticed that the memory it adds is called "You disordered the heavens and jinxed Aaran". Now the spell does target Aaran specifically, but it doesn't target him exclusively. Just phrasing I'm reading too much into or are shenanigans afoot?

In y1 from my knowledge, students can’t be expelled but in y2 they can

In y2, will students be expelled if their summoned to pretexts court?

i ask this because I think I saw noemila he summoned 5 times in one month and really do worry if the ai in y2 is able to not do stupid actions wich lead them to expulsion

edit: oh yeah will students in y2 at the beginning of the year get an automatic 10 in their native language? Sort of weird to have students from different lands which they don’t even have skills in their own language...........

8 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhialto;

I may be wrong, but I think it's just 'Wetgen'. I suppose you could say 'Wetgenian', but I think it's more likely to simply be 'Wetgen'.

I prefer the term Wetgenian, myself.

1. Is Saisyne also portrayed as allied to dragons in popular culture and state propaganda? All that I get from Y1 about it is that it has many fine silks and is, if I recall correctly, a pasha-ate.

2. Is there a Tibet analogue? If so, I imagine that it would be very powerful, given that from what I understand, most of what was torn from Cyve was mountains and adjacent terrain (hence the scarcity of water).

15 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Gates-crazed.

So, to clarify, Oursouk is gates-crazed but not known to be such by the Empire of Man's popular culture, but Saisyne is thought to be gates-crazed? Is that it? Note that I do not ask whether Saisyne is gates-crazed because the answer would probably be redacted.

k, after plying Caspars adventure I got a couple questions

1. what magic would creating another world like the painting was used in its creation. Glamour? revision?.......... Gates?

2. are the people in the painting actually sentient? in the adventure, I told them they could exit out the painting and go back at certain times of the day when the library is closed, how human are these painting people?

3. how well is the magic of an artist create an actual world in their paiting known?

4. how does the world at large view painting worlds?

I think you forgot my questions @Legate of Mineta

21 hours ago, Raydestroyer said:

k, after plying Caspars adventure I got a couple questions

1. what magic would creating another world like the painting was used in its creation. Glamour? revision?.......... Gates?

2. are the people in the painting actually sentient? in the adventure, I told them they could exit out the painting and go back at certain times of the day when the library is closed, how human are these painting people?

3. how well is the magic of an artist create an actual world in their paiting known?

4. how does the world at large view painting worlds?