Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

1) So you say I would have to set up the result for the item each day separate and there is no way to just do a reference table with like 5 or 6 result and the game select one random result for the item each new day/ or better each time the player hit the process turn button? That is not really practical.

2) Will the actual knowledge of spells and pheme become more and more something separate from the skills in the next years? (I think it was already tried in year 1 but with the limited usefulness of spells, bad favor and shopping system it not really worked out)

1) Will year 2 require a 64 bit OS? I ask because according to a recent update of one of my backed projects at KS: "The latest Steam Hardware Survey shows that over 97% of gamers now use a 64 bit operating system" but that also means some people will not be able to play it. Still I think its a must step for a memory hungry game like Academagia as 32 bit OS can not even full address 4GB of Memory (depending on other hardware it can become even less then 2 GB) .

XP 64 bit was more of a novelty than a serious OS. Very few proper drivers came out for it. I ought to know because I was looking for a 64 bit windows, and preferred the older ones if possible.

Besides, even when 64 bit XP was retired there still weren't that many people using 64 bit PCs.