Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

7 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

1) Will year 2 require a 64 bit OS? I ask because according to a recent update of one of my backed projects at KS: "The latest Steam Hardware Survey shows that over 97% of gamers now use a 64 bit operating system" but that also means some people will not be able to play it. Still I think its a must step for a memory hungry game like Academagia as 32 bit OS can not even full address 4GB of Memory (depending on other hardware it can become even less then 2 GB) .

Anyway the question above still stay as some tools and libraries that are used to make games offer a 64 bit version now that is compatible to the 32 bit one.

2. Are there any tales of mages who used gates magic to engage in cloning of humans or animals?

3. Would I be right in thinking that Godina College is the most financially precarious? that college has to maintain a music program, an athletics program, and a rimbal team, and incantation not does not seem as profitable as negation or revision (for healing), Enchantment (for making artifacts) or even glamour (for art).

1. Roughly how many pims does it cost to study for a year at Academagia? Leaving out costs of uniforms, getting to Mineta, books, etc.?

2. Are female students permitted to wear trousers during their day-to-day activities, or can they be warn only for athletics, or not at all?

2) What Colleges have 2 or even more different set of uniforms that a student can chose for depending on the weather?

3) Do the automatic starting event / adventure allow for a event that start only when the player have started an adventure chain but somehow "misplaced" the items that are important for this adventure?

1. How common are puppet shows as entertainment? Are they only associated with the Dance of Fools, or with religious holidays, or can they be secular?

2. Would I be correct in thinking that Avila is the only college that explicitly prohibits female students from wearing trousers? Or would Aranaz and Hedi do that also? The other colleges I cannot see as outright prohibiting trousers, but maybe I am wrong.

So I recall something about Piety being useful to resist the effects of dragon blood poisoning...what if you were a pious follower of, oh I don't know, a dragon, rather than the New Gods? Would that still work?

And just out of curiosity, how heretical would it be to suggest that the above is true ;), regardless of whether or not it is?