Adrian

A few in game questions

9,868 posts in this topic

What Free wrote is essentially correct. And nagging helps remind everyone why we work- it’s a good thing in that regard. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Legate of Mineta: 1. Where is Malkstrang? In Vilocia?

2. Are many mercenaries from Cimone? I ask because there is a dueling style named after it (though not one practiced by Zoe Melis, ironically).

3. Is there any mystical or pedagogical practice based around visualizing phemes (possibly in association with visualizing effects that phemes are associated with)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4. Is it possible to create spell like effects with brew / alchemy that don't show as magic? (i.e. something like a polymorph potion)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5. Any response to the potion question I asked earlier?

Edit: Legate! Please fix your sigi! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎16‎.‎07‎.‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Rhialto said:

@Legate of Mineta: 1. Where is Malkstrang? In Vilocia?

2. Are many mercenaries from Cimone? I ask because there is a dueling style named after it (though not one practiced by Zoe Melis, ironically).

3. Is there any mystical or pedagogical practice based around visualizing phemes (possibly in association with visualizing effects that phemes are associated with)?

 

12 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

4. Is it possible to create spell like effects with brew / alchemy that don't show as magic? (i.e. something like a polymorph potion)

 

11 hours ago, freespace2dotcom said:

5. Any response to the potion question I asked earlier?

Edit: Legate! Please fix your sigi! :(

@Legate of MinetaI suspect you answered to question 5 but not to question 1-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like most subjects of the Lore, there aren't many precise descriptions: Malkstrang is far North at "the very edge of the world".

"The Wharfs at Malkstrang I:  "Before the great exile, the wharfs at Malkstrang were the launching point for great sea-faring vessels and the home to mighty conquerors and explorers. Now, thrust unwillingly into the sky, the wharfs are far from the sea. Poised at the very edge of the world, they have become a home only to the vilest of men: gamblers, murderers, thieves, blackmailers, and assorted tricksters."

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better grab a few if the offer hasn't, because there'll undoubtedly be other people who'll be asking for one.

*Innocent whistle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Academagia use the (wrestling) term "heel" in the same context that it's used IRL, and if it doesn't, what term does it use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, I've seen 'heel' used in that same context out of wrestling, but admittedly not recently. It used to be more common, I think, but it's usage is somewhat antiquated today. I think the villain of 'it's a wonderful life' was called a heel at one part, but that film is quite old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the movie I was talking about.

Quote

Yes. After all, Potter, some people like George had to stay home and fight. Not every heel was in Germany and Japan!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if there were, It wouldn't mean that they would share the secret heritage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now