Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Would it possible that Brew is a class everyone have in the morning or afternoon timeslot and have no exam?

This way the needed changes are not so big and as a side effect it get a bit more uninteresting for a player to skip class because ~40 extra points are spread.

(Actual 13 in each Alchemy Tools, Analyze and Chemistry but also 6-8 points in other SS)

Would the Calendar - Effect allow to give 1 SS to every Student or to every Student of a College?

Sure it means I don't have the +- x days like the other class but I think that would be the way to work with the current engine.

The thing I have the most "respect" to touch is the class the NPC student taking as it might break the follow up years for them but I would have to change NPC students to the class if there is no way for all Students taking this class.

I'm too lazy to read this whole thread (I did read Nyaa's post on the World of Academagia though) so I'm sorry if this has already been asked...

But does the final "adventure" or endgame choices matter for Year 2? I know our character data will be imported but does say choosing Revision over Arithmetic as my favorite class have any effect on Year 2?

Schwarzbart;

It depends on the ship, mages and wind; and to a certain extent how the ship is lifted. Trade routes tend to be longer than 1 day in between, though, based on the cargoes, harbors and loading times.

Bruyere used to be the north tip of Monteon, so that distance was about 150mi or so.

The speed of an airship is difficult to guess, because there are many factors, but you could expect about 8-9 'knots' on average.

I hope this thread is okay with questions that are less "in game" and more "game mechanics"...

1. When it comes to Sub Skills and classes, does the system account for holidays, weekends, and month changes?

For instance, there's Comets in Astrology Class at Athonos 26. It's a Friday with no holidays nearby. 3 days on either side means that Monday, Pramidi 1 should be a possible Expansion...

And then there's Famous Battles in Athletics Class at Gelamenus 11 but The Hunt is between the 8th and the 9th. Is the 8th still counted as a chance or does the system count holidays even though there's no class? (I'm assuming it counts weekends just because of dates...)

2. And does the system ensure that the Class Sub Skill will always be gained so long as class is attended? Or does the randomness of it (however that may be) mean there's a chance the SS isn't gained?