Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Oh yeah, and while I'm on the subject, is that odd pillar out called Artifice or Enchant, and what is the correlation? (I only ask because all the other pillars are taught using it's name, and since there is no artifice class in Y1...)

The legate is free to correct me but from what i gather:

Artifice is the art of creating a magical item while Enchant is the art of infusing magical properties in an already crafted object.

Exemple: you have a regular sword you want the sword the do fire damage or whatever you have to use Enchant.

you want to create an equivalent of the one ring (my nasty dream hehe) you will use Artifice.

As for the relation, i think its like the relation between Calligraphy and Orthography altough i don't know wich of them is the parent skill (seems to be Enchant tough).

Edit: oh and from what i understood Enchant has never been considered a pillar unlike Orthography

I just have problems accepting Artifice as a pillar. Astrology, for all its star charts and mystical telescopes and stuff is still unique. Enchant and Artifice seem to both cover similar ground, and also knowledge on other pillars seem to be useful for both.

Anyway, Legate, if one wanted to make an amulet of the eight, what materials would be suitable for the illegal magics, and would such an amulet draw attention even if it wasn't enchanted at all?

The Amulet of Six features gold, silver, bronze, copper, iron, and steel braided together to form a circle. Named after the foundation of all magic--the Hexium--the amulet pulsates with the power of Artifice, Astrology, Glamour, Incantation, Negation, and Revision,

One thing I'd like to point out is that bronze and steel I think aren't natural metals, they're alloys. If tin is one of the metals assigned to the forbidden pillar, well, that would beg a few questions.

hdghg that right in our modern world we know steel result from carbon and iron but for 100ths of years it was only seen as Iron that get better if you work it correct.

Now the question is what's the current view in Academagica.

I have a other complete different question also:

Where would someone report a missing pet or check if someone missing a animal?

Free;

[Redacted]. :)

Schwarzbart;

"hdghg that right in our modern world we know steel result from carbon and iron but for 100ths of years it was only seen as Iron that get better if you work it correct.
Now the question is what's the current view in Academagica."

The view is indeed that it is iron, getting better.

"I have a other complete different question also:
Where would someone report a missing pet or check if someone missing a animal?"

The Menagerie is where you would start.

Free;

[Redacted]. :)

Schwarzbart;

"hdghg that right in our modern world we know steel result from carbon and iron but for 100ths of years it was only seen as Iron that get better if you work it correct.

Now the question is what's the current view in Academagica."

The view is indeed that it is iron, getting better.

"I have a other complete different question also:

Where would someone report a missing pet or check if someone missing a animal?"

The Menagerie is where you would start.

I was asking for Mineta not Academagica and the Menagerie is part of Academagica, isn't it?

...Eh, sorry, but my question?

How is Y2 going to handle skill max increases gained in Y1, as well as the things unlocked at skill level 11? Just roll with it because Y2 doesn't have different things unlocked at skill 11 compared to Y1 or something else?