Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Sky Pirates, though, you'd be the lowest...although still treated seriously.

What about Those related to traitors? I suppose it depends on what that great error was...

While I can't expect you to actually tell us what it was, would you say that there might have been mitigating circumstances behind that action?

What kind of a band the Pheme-nomenons are? As in what instruments do they play and how in the world they did became so popular that it seems most of Academagia know who they are despite drawing students from all over Elumia

Ascartand;

And here you are. :)

"The Pheme-noms are famous in our circles because they (or at least most of the original members) are former students of the Academy - or, at least, that's the story. There's a lot of Glamour involved in their appearances, and none of the professors are quite sure what their real names are, so it could all be an artful con.

That said, the quality of the aforementioned Glamour magic (and a hint of enchantment) suggests otherwise. They're very, very good at magically casting their performances across multiple venues on multiple islands, and they've created a young fan base that largely transcends the pseudo-national boundaries of the post-Imperial period.
As for what they sound like... okay, imagine the vocals from Weeknd's "Starboy," only with the music sounding more like Corvus Corax's "
." On surreal, hallucinatory magical instruments. [We don't endorse it, we just describe.]
As for other popular musical acts: there's Felicia dei Dannati, the Glamourati, Justice and the Dance, and the Fantastic Wind-Kickers. Just for a start- this doesn't include the more famous troubadours. :)"

Hmmm unexpected but nice to know. Though I suppose Olivia Solari would still choose Cyrus over the band. If you say otherwise then I have no choice but to assume the Pheme-nomenons are using Mastery to control their fans and disguise it through use of glamour.

Alright I am now convinced they are using music to conquer the world through the hearts of rabid fangirls. An idea Miron would endorse and probably utilize in his bid for the Imperial Throne....well aside from the fangirls.

Uhmm I think such thing can only happen to first year as with 2 nd year the glamour knowledge of a Hedi should be enough to avoid the stalker from Godina.

Edit so the answer is probably the Regent would teach the target some new Glamour that can used in this case and if the target can't handle this magic its her fault.