Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

1. Just wondering, would enchantments related to gates be stable and have no chaos factor or does it still exist?

2. If said chaos factor still exist, could one day, chaos factor decides to make my gate boots teleport Mineta to hell?

3. Could someone explain what pievre is? I believe it is a country but it seems to be topic disscused on this forums. What makes it unique?

@Raydestroyer: Pievre is a country that is unique because it is based upon revolutionary France, unlike the other states in the game, which are more renaissance inspired. Pievre, accordingly, is a hot-bed of anti-aristocratic hatred, has a unique cult of Human Genius as its state religion, and is the only country to use the metric system. Milana de Montours, the only Y1 student to come from pievre as far as players know, is nothing as radical as her country, though - and for more reasons than being only 12/13.

51 minutes ago, Raydestroyer said:

So..... Like the France Napoleon ruled? Does it have guns? An empowered like Napoleon?

All states in the Empire of Man have guns. But I would think that Pievre is more like Revolutionary France under the Directory, albeit more stable.

Ray;

1. Just wondering, would enchantments related to gates be stable and have no chaos factor or does it still exist?

[Redacted]

2. If said chaos factor still exist, could one day, chaos factor decides to make my gate boots teleport Mineta to hell?

Also, [Redacted]. :)

3. Could someone explain what pievre is? I believe it is a country but it seems to be topic disscused on this forums. What makes it unique?

What Rhialto said!

Hey guys, I'm curious

how do you see student adventures?

Do you do them for your main pc? If so how many and which ones

also, if student adventures become important for year 2, do you plan on redoing year 1 to get what you want for year 2?

i just felt curious for i did I think 16 student adventures for my main pc and wanted your guys opinions on it

edit : I saw schwaz.... Say this "Beside if you collected many items in year 1 you have to pay the extra costs to transport them home.

1.can we leave the items we don't need at academagia

2. also can't we mail stuff home

@Raydestroyer: I have only come upon one student adventure that I disliked - that with Malacresta. The other student adventures that I have played at least give the students ways to do something, even if the PC must be involved (otherwise there would be no story!) But Malacresta's adventure has him being sick in the infirmary all the time with the PC's trying to help him. Malacresta's vaunted astrological knowledge barely makes an appearance. Tacito's adventure is also a disappointment, being so much more about Ausdauer Mollers.

1. I chose secret heritage for family, does that come as a heritage?

2. I got a free admission to van Tiberius school for mathematics but can't equip it, can I use it in y2 to get a free pass into the school of mathematic? 

Edit 3. For my main pc, I skipped all of y1 classes, will y2 have class skipping increase the chance of getting detention each time until it becomes ridiculously high? Or can I continue to skip all classes and get the occasional detention 

14 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhialto;

No, but the best coffee and tea houses offer those options.

Even better for the adventure that I plan to write.

I am not sure if I have asked this, but is it more difficult for non-humans to become citizens of the Empire of Man?

1. Will the study skill for subjects be carried over to y2?

edit: 2. Will we be able to own multiple librarys? One for use on magic or reaserch which people wouldn't frown upon to make people less suspicious on me and it would be somewhere publicly, not too discreet, another hidden for all the bad illegal stuff like gates, mastery, atonomy, none will know of this

3. What is your definition of a library for a student? A bookcase and a desk room, a large building filled with empty book shelves? What's it gonna look like?

4.can we share our libraries with our clique members?, I of course would allow friends to my public library but true friends who know me will have acces to my other library