Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Icanicix was the name of the Gate Magic College at Academagia and because all College are named after a Person this should be a name.

2) Can you tell us what core class each College had in Year 2 during our year 1? (This way even if there are changes to the class down the road of year 2 development no one can blame you for give out wrong info ^^)

3) What where the (usual) core classes of year 2 for the time of each current Regent? (Actual this is more of a replacement question if you can't or refuse to answer my other one) 

Ruynalta Obranabú, Aminþia Que’la, Dominiche Schohanwicht, Heidecker Schöbel, Toteról Decimus, Gustavon Mirapos are confirmed names attached to something Gates-y; Nividicus Teracet, Curelious of Estreuse, Floretia Durcampo and Qua’raldus Landostin less so, but still have something Gates-y that can be attached to their name.

And now I know that Metis knows. :)

S;

2) Can you tell us what core class each College had in Year 2 during our year 1? (This way even if there are changes to the class down the road of year 2 development no one can blame you for give out wrong info ^^)

3) What where the (usual) core classes of year 2 for the time of each current Regent? (Actual this is more of a replacement question if you can't or refuse to answer my other one)

Tricky, but...doable...let me ask. :)

1. have their been any mages after the exile who have grown so powerful that they are can be considered a calamity if angered by any power so are exempt from any laws, and are churches happily turn a blind eye to them? I talking about let's say yonko level from one piece type mages who can straight up do illegal stuff without any world goverment coming to stop them. don't have to be evil just anyone considered so

2. if so, are their any mages as of today who are heralded with such a stasis during the time of the player character?

On 1/17/2012 at 6:50 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

"Zorzi is likely to be the shortest of the boys, and Emilia from Aranaz the shortest of the girls - but that's hardly canonical. We reserve the right to change our minds. :)

And Piccolet's maybe 6'3 or 4 and still growing at 14? Sound right? :)"

Is Miya shorter than Emilia Strolin?