Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

On 8/8/2019 at 9:28 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

And now I know that Metis knows. :)

S;

2) Can you tell us what core class each College had in Year 2 during our year 1? (This way even if there are changes to the class down the road of year 2 development no one can blame you for give out wrong info ^^)

3) What where the (usual) core classes of year 2 for the time of each current Regent? (Actual this is more of a replacement question if you can't or refuse to answer my other one)

Tricky, but...doable...let me ask. :)

Team don't want to answer on this?

It's been a long while since I did a list of questions here, hasn't it? :)

1. Does Gates magic allow for opening mundane gates, like, say, the main gate of the Academagia? I admit, simply rending a Gate to bypass the gate would be easier, but....

2. What are the largest cannons used, at least in Mineta's military?

3. What is the record for the longest duel between two spellcasters?

4. Can you give us the history on one of the more commonly used, well documented, spells that are used by the students to increase their quality of life? (Who made it, who altered it and why, that sort of thing.)

5. Are golems still used in the military? (Naturally, the non-illegal type of golems)

You know, I think you're right! Sadly, I am not in "Academagia Hype" at the moment so my memory on certain details of it are fading to an extent. That we've went 9 years without a new game has absolutely nothing to do with it, I'm sure.

I do remember some of the details - the two duellists in question got caught in a spell that slowed down time for them, so for generations people observed them slowly fighting their duel. Compiling the various criticisms and notes people made after the fact was nothing short of a nightmare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some geologic processes have to be different then what they are on earth! The world of Academagia have no connection to the molten core for a very long time now what should resulting in no plate tectonic and no volcanos what also means all mountain get smaller and non larger. I'm  personal not good in geology but don't need rock and some other materials certain pressure to form and I suspect the flying isle don't have enough deep to do so?!

Schwarzbart;

Not quite true- several of the more prominent islands have very hot or even molten interiors; it's supposed to be a remnant of the forces that originally tore the islands from Cyve to begin with. The remnants of Monteon are heavily seared with frequent lava flows. And, of course, there are famous places with 'natural' lava which can be accessed from the surface- Oan's home city is one.

But, yes, very different access to studying natural geological phenomena.

9 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Schwarzbart;

Not quite true- several of the more prominent islands have very hot or even molten interiors; it's supposed to be a remnant of the forces that originally tore the islands from Cyve to begin with. The remnants of Monteon are heavily seared with frequent lava flows. And, of course, there are famous places with 'natural' lava which can be accessed from the surface- Oan's home city is one.

But, yes, very different access to studying natural geological phenomena.

Ohh so Oan actual did get a background? I thought the team refrained to do so because they want to give the player the ability to imagine it them self what College and so she is from.

What College is she now placed in? The same as the player or some specific one? I might remember wrong, but wasn't she casting a complicated Incantation spell? Then she probably from Gondia.