Black Chicken Studios Forums
Adrian

A few in game questions

@Legate of Mineta: What form does a religious service take in Mineta? Is there a reading from scripture followed by a sermon and prayers? Or is there, for example, the presentation of a cult image for praise, anointing, and veneration?

I ask because I am planning a Y2 adventure at a service in the Temple of Iudocia, but want to be accurate to the lore.

Rhi;

It depends on the deity, but the Imperial Temple's services might include both of what you describe. I'll see if the Team would like to publish anything related to this, as there are descriptions in the world docs.

1 hour ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

It depends on the deity, but the Imperial Temple's services might include both of what you describe. I'll see if the Team would like to publish anything related to this, as there are descriptions in the world docs.

I hope that such a publication could be made.

@Legate of Mineta: Inspired by a recent religious debate that I had on another forum (yes, I have other hobbies), I wonder: has any dialectic professor or student during Academagia's history gotten in trouble for espousing a heresy during an assignment?

@Legate of Mineta: Would I be right in thinking that Miss von Kiep's adventure involved her engaging in criminal conduct carrying the death penalty? Or at least getting the PC to do such?

@Legate of Mineta: I am wondering: would it be possible for a mage, in casting a gates teleportation spell, to accidentally teleport her familiar to one random location and herself to another random location?

@Legate of Mineta: Are wargames that allow people to simulate gates magic or mastery magic illegal? I ask because a lot of RPGs in real life have options for what on Cyve would be Gates magic.