Black Chicken Studios Forums
Adrian

A few in game questions

S;

From the Team:

"One of the more famous is built into a pavilion at the town hall of Höchstädt-on-the-Buranau in Zoedorf, and it's called "the Dance of the Silver Princes" after a local romantic saga.  It has 144 automated dancers (though the majority just bob up and down; only 48 have more complicated patterns), and it runs continuously for just under a month in any given year - from the night of the Festival of Lanterns to Juvenalia.  It's about sixty-five years old.

If you know the story, you can make out details - the burgomeister being hauled away after failing to poison the youngest prince (who's dancing with his fiancee, freshly restored from her time as a white deer), the party of traveling scholars from the Academy stealing food from the grand feasting table, and the two hunters who had thought they were long-lost siblings discovering that it was actually safe to marry."

Given that the player is already framed in year 1 by other students that (s)he using forbidden magic, I'm sure there gate and master mages that learned how to shift the blame for their magic to innocent humans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schwarzbart said:

Given that the player is already framed in year 1 by other students that (s)he using forbidden magic

Is this an adventure, or just a random event?

I know the RE you're referring to, though I'm not able to find it. I was able to find Random Event Rumor 17, which has the PC accused of learning a "secret—and illegal for our age—levitation spell", so that's kinda close, I guess?