Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

hehe I was kind of hoping for some passive whoeverisintheroom kind of thing, but it might get crazy. Imagine operating on someone and you see waterfalls, clouds, animals, fish and stars jumping in and out of existence on the walls....

Do each of the collages host an infirmary as well? - would other collages be 'allowed' to use your infirmary if they,.. say, got injured right outside?

So if someone gets seriously injured in a dorm, we will have to cart he/her all the way to the main building? *Sigh*

And more questions!

1) Well the actual ages of our fellow classmates be revealed? Who is the youngest? Who is the oldest?

2) How common are heroes and unlooted dungeons? There was that one event where you found three adventurers in a tavern.

3) Other than a big minotaur, are there any more non-humans working in the Academagia?

4) Whose idea was it to plant a Five-hand tree on campus?

5) Where exactly can I find the graveyard of Academagia?

Leoshi;

1) Well the actual ages of our fellow classmates be revealed? Who is the youngest? Who is the oldest?

I believe yes. :)

2) How common are heroes and unlooted dungeons? There was that one event where you found three adventurers in a tavern.

Not really that common.

3) Other than a big minotaur, are there any more non-humans working in the Academagia?

I believe there are a handful of others.

4) Whose idea was it to plant a Five-hand tree on campus?

[Redacted]

5) Where exactly can I find the graveyard of Academagia?

There is no graveyard on campus, but there are rumors of catacombs below the Main Tower. Burials are handled off-campus, when necessary.

This is perhaps a bit of a loaded question, but how many attend these study hours? Do they occupy all of the Great Hall? Also, if you feel you could use some teacher-aid, can you come to the Hall with questions even if you aren't in trouble? :)

Are there any ummm... teacher-run study groups? (I am thinking something along the lines of what in danish is 'lektiecafe' ~ homework/lesson cafe, my dictionary failed me. Lesson cafe is googletranslate, which just make me cringe)

How long does the session last? 3-4 hours? more? less?

Is anything taught or is it self-taught? And (and this I doubt) is it ok to go and fetch some more books? or any way to get books delivered?

Also, isn't there dinner at the great hall? yikes. Embarrassing...

There are 'office hours', which is a similar kind of thing.

Sessions last the whole day- about 8 hours! And yes, it is embarrassing.

It is self-taught, and there is a test at the end. The exam is on a subject decided by the Instructors present. You have to bring the books that you need to pass the exam. If you fail, you come back to Hall Sessions the next week. :)

oh? oh right! it is only weekends? /blunder (again). Ah well *gets the editing pen up*

I'd rather argument that office hours isn't the same thing (as what I am thinking of) but office hours works. Same as what I am used to anyway. Fun times :P

Ah good to know about the exams. How far in advance do you learn of the general theme of the test? I expect there must be a chance to raid the library before the test.

Since I have already asked about the heights of the students,

1) Who is the oldest among the First years? What about the youngest?

2) Which one of the boys would be called a pervert by Cosetta Re? laugh.gif Or he acts like one all the time. And please not just Cyrus "Charmer" Dawes.

3) Which student is most favoured by the developers? [Duck and Cover!] No redaction!

Leoshi;

1) Who is the oldest among the First years? What about the youngest?

Edit: Coincidentally enough, the oldest (Jere Niemala) and youngest (Kurt Henning) share the same birthday, one year apart - Kurt, actually, should technically be in a younger class, but Orso made an exception because his birthday is so close to the cutoff line. Second oldest is Aymeri Couer and second youngest is Flore Yveuillet (who's actually born on Juvenalia - the first day of school was her birthday).

2) Which one of the boys would be called a pervert by Cosetta Re? Or he acts like one all the time. And please not just Cyrus "Charmer" Dawes.

Edit: Realistically, Cosetta has probably called all the boys perverts at one time or another; that's just the way she rolls. That said, the offenders who deserve it the most are probably Vettor "Wet Shirt" Conta, Jere "I was just in the girls' baths so I could learn to imitate their singing voices!" Niemala, Reitz "Perhaps we can arrange a trade..." von Lutersee, and possibly Lambert "But I spy in the boys' bathrooms, too!" Cobo.

[Note that Lambert really does spy in the boys' bathrooms. You never know what plots might be uncovered.]

3) Which student is most favoured by the developers? [Duck and Cover!] No redaction!

[Duck and Cover!]