Black Chicken Studios Forums

Some info and impulse game

anacro

Hi I bought some hours ago academagia from impulse but still I haven't receve any email from them, I can't wait to try this game. Is anybody else in the same situation?

Second question, is impulse version already patch or I have to download them from here?

If so which patch do I have to grab?

Thank you and sorry for the noobs questions :wub:

Hi I bought some hours ago academagia from impulse but still I haven't receve any email from them, I can't wait to try this game. Is anybody else in the same situation?

Second question, is impulse version already patch or I have to download them from here?

If so which patch do I have to grab?

Thank you and sorry for the noobs questions :wub:

I am not sure if the game from impulse has the latest patch, if not you will only need the latest patch (17) because they are cumulative and contain all the previous patches and DLCs.

Hi,

I just purchased from Impulse as well.

According to Impulse, the game was last updated on the 19th of November and going by the history, includes all 3 DLC's.

I would not suggest updating to the latest version till it gets updated via Impulse. I tried and it causes the game to start throwing out a system error message on starting up, whereas it ran fine beforehand.

One thing that confuses me, though. Impulse says it includes up to DLC3 and from what I have read, you need to check the box to activate it in a new game. But I can't find where it says to activate them, or they are not showing up to be activated.

Hal;

Correct- you should see: 'The Riddles of the Queen' in the Mod Selection area. Check this, and you will be using all the latest DLC. If you do not see it, I am sure it is an issue with Windows UAC (I noticed that you installed Patch 17, but had a system error.) What you will need to do is delete the files which are in Patch 17 from your Academagia folder, and then replace them with the ones from Patch 17 (do not overwrite, delete first!) Afterwards, run Academagia as Administrator by right-clicking on Academagia.exe and choosing 'Run as Administrator.'

You should have no further problems with system crashes once you do that. :wub:

Thanks!

Archived