Black Chicken Studios Forums

Join a clique

GunslingerV

Somehow I just got kicked out of a 11 member clique I had worked hard to form... , is it possible for me to rejoin somehow?

Edit: Quick fix was to reload & gossip 12 times in a row on my newest 11th member..., racked up a nice amount of detentions though =/. Gotta keep rocking my 10 points of charm (props to certain lady friends) ;)

Realistically, one of those 11 members will have to successfully befriend you to get you back in, which is...quite impossible at this point.

I would suggest you load back and use spell to buff your charm and other social skill to keep yourself in while making everyone in the clique become friend with each other by using ability like gossip.

Edit: Ah you succeed, try and break some record please!

Thats what I figured. I actually had saved right after I recruited my 11th member. Then I realized somehow my stats and skills had bombed across the board. It still said I was benefiting from my clique members' abilities (when I hovered over stats), & I was still in the clique, but clearly the bonuses were no longer being applied. (potential bug? or working as intended to warn of clique in-fighting?) The moment I used a rest action the day after, I got kicked out. Ironically the new clique was called "The Achievers".

Update: Zoe is evil!!!!!!!

Legate:

I see, yes that would definitely help. It might also be worthwhile to add a skill, ability, or spell that requires high charm / leadership, but improves relationships within clique as a whole, or at least delays the negative effects of in-fighting.

And just snagged my 12th member. Did I mention they happen to all be female? (except for my character). College of Hedi is .... fun ;):)

Legate:

Awesome, I can't wait to see the improvements in year 2!

Nyaa:

I think I might be able to temporarily boost myself to over 22 charm for 2 days. Currently I have 10 (+4 from girls, +1 from adventure, +1 from special summoning, +1 from prodigy: center of attention, 3 initial). I'll get back to you on that - first I need to find something that actually needs an extremely high charm roll ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived