Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Neavyrn

Tutoring services....

Im trying to use milena de montors ability tutoring services. It says that I need one step to increase my library knowledge knowledge to 1. So i use tutoring and train twice. However this only incrases to level 3. Which should really be 5 beacuse at that level it still says i need one step too 4.

Or am i misunderstanding something?

Im trying to use milena de montors ability tutoring services. It says that I need one step to increase my library knowledge knowledge to 1. So i use tutoring and train twice. However this only incrases to level 3. Which should really be 5 beacuse at that level it still says i need one step too 4.

Or am i misunderstanding something?

Maybe level 1 or level 2 needed more than 1 skillstep.

I thought that too i checked and checked. level 1 needs 1 skill step level 2 needs one and level 3 needs one.

Its really bizzare even just using tutoring only razes the it to level 1.

I thought that too i checked and checked. level 1 needs 1 skill step level 2 needs one and level 3 needs one.

Its really bizzare even just using tutoring only razes the it to level 1.

It probably doesn't carry over skillsteps then - so supposed you trained to 3/1, you hit level 2 and now you're 0/1 again, and then you hit 3/1 to reach lvl 3.

its a general Feature of Academagica that even if you get 1000 Points for a SS you only go up one level. Thats Why 2 Seperat increases of a SS is much bether then a SS by 2.

And to train skill that no where else will offer. Is like the ultimate version of the study ability.