Black Chicken Studios Forums

Inadvertently Cheating

QnWslSolfege

Maybe I shouldn't be bringing this up, but since I'm such a stickler...

I've noticed some very cool abilities that come with certain background options. Sometimes I choose those backgrounds, sometimes I do not, but it always ends up about the same. Somehow, without choosing the "Page" educational background, I still get the associated action (can't remember the name quite off the top of my head....something service). I also got "Work Until You Drop" (which I use quite frequently), but I never chose that background either.

Maybe it's a huge mistake that I'm bringing this up, since who doesn't want free abilities? And I don't know if somebody already said this. I'm not sure how the game works, true (haven't been spending as much time as I should with the mod tools), but I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.

That's the weird thing. I've actually used them, just to see if they would work, and they have. I'm not sure why it that happens, but I did completely spam the backgrounds windows in search of ways to maximize my pointage. :\

I don't know, but the prerequisites don't seem to be working for me. I've been using Work Until You Drop like crazy without having taken the background, and while it's very enabling, it works without the background. That I'm sure of.

Archived