+50% success chance with actions, abilities, and spells
Aptitude: In the Shadows
-50% discovery chance
Aptitude: Self Improvement
All attributes +10

Aptitude: Cheating
Action "Cheat Artifact x1" - Researches an item of your choice
Action "Cheat Artifact x5" - Researches 5 items of your choice
Action "Cheat Attribute x1 (Familiar)" - Increases selected familiar attribute by 1 level each use
Action "Cheat Bank" - Gives 1000 pims each use
Action "Cheat Compete x50" - Increases merit by 50
Action "Cheat Compete x500" - Increases merit by 500
Action "Cheat Enemies x1" - Decrease relationship between your choice of 2 students by 5
Action "Cheat Enemies x5" - Decrease relationship between your choice of 2 students by 5
Action "Cheat Explore Academagia" - Inform on your choice of location in Academagia
Action "Cheat Explore Academagia Grounds" - Inform on your choice of location in Academagia Grounds
Action "Cheat Explore Elumia Proper" - Inform on your choice of location in Elumia Proper
Action "Cheat Explore Imperial Reserve" - Inform on your choice of location in Imperial Reserve
Action "Cheat Explore The City of Mineta" - Inform on your choice of location in The City of Mineta
Action "Cheat Explore x5" - Informs 5 random locations in the selected regions
Action "Cheat Fame" - Increases glory by 5
Action "Cheat Health" - Increases Vitality Maximum by 10
Action "Cheat Parents" - Increases parental approval by 50
Action "Cheat Phemes x10" - Gives 10 random phemes each use
Action "Cheat Relationship (Clique)" - Increase the relationship between 2 members of your clique by 10
Action "Cheat Relationship x1 (Other)" - Raise relationship with your choice of 2 students by 10
Action "Cheat Relationship x1 (Self)" - Raises relationship with your choice of student by 10
Action "Cheat Relationship x5 (Other)" - Raise relationship with your choice of 5 pairs of students by 10
Action "Cheat Relationship x5 (Self)" - Raise relationship with your choice of 5 students by 10
Action "Cheat Relaxation" - Increases Stress Maximum by 10
Action "Cheat Remove Ability x1" - Remove your choice of 1 available ability
Action "Cheat Remove Ability x5" - Remove your choice of 5 available abilities
Action "Cheat Remove Action x1" - Remove your choice of 1 available action
Action "Cheat Remove Action x5" - Remove your choice of 5 available actions
Action "Cheat Replace Familiar" - Replace your familiar with another of your choice
Action "Cheat Research x1" - Increases selected research 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat Research x5" - Increases 5 selected research topics 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat Shop x1" - Inform on the shop of your choice
Action "Cheat Shop x5" - Inform on the 5 shops of your choice
Action "Cheat Spy x1" - Inform on your choice of character
Action "Cheat Spy x5" - Inform on your choice of 5 characters
Action "Cheat Study x1" - Increases selected study skill 10 levels
Action "Cheat Study x5" - Increases 5 selected study skills 10 levels
Action "Cheat SubMax x1" - Increases selected subskill maximum 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat SubMax x5" - Increases 5 selected subskill maximums 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat Subskill x1" - Increases selected subskill 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat Subskill x1 (Clique)" - Increase your choice of a clique member's subskill level by 10
Action "Cheat Subskill x1 (Familiar)" - Increases selected familiar subskill 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat Subskill x5" - Increases 5 selected subskills 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat Subskill x5 (Clique)" - Increase your choice of 5 clique member's subskills level by 10
Action "Cheat Subskill x5 (Familiar)" - Increases 5 selected familiar subskills 10 levels each use
Action "Cheat Teacher x1" - Raises relationship with your choice of professor by 10
Action "Cheat Teacher x5" - Raises relationship with your choice of 5 professors by 10
Action "Cheat Worst Enemies" - Decrease relationship between your choice of two students by 10

Wands & Spells
The actual Wand and Spell sections of the creator are disabled, so I can't activate those from the tools. What I did was change the sections where you find those backgrounds. Spells can now be found under Education, and Wands can be found under Possessions. These backgrounds were created by the Academagia Team, so I take no credit in their design. They may present balance issues, so use at your own risk.

Limitations
Familiar attributes could not be raised at game start like player attributes. Use "Cheat Attribute x1 (Familiar)" to increase familiar attributes if needed.
Daily roundup will not have a name for the familiar attribute you've increased, but it has been. Check and see in its stat screen.
If familiar subskill raises aren't working, see if you've raised its Bond skills first.

Install
Unrar into Academagia's Mods folder
If using the official DLC, make sure my mod is below the DLC in the mod prompt list
Select any of the background options listed above
Enjoy

A few months ago, using the mod tool, I made an adventure wherein its sole purpose is to adjust your character's attributes to the user's preference. It was meant to be used for those who want to play the game with experimentation in mind (and such). But unfortunately, the publishing part is just too much for my old PC. (I tried deleting a lot of the data that I don't need or those that are not needed in my custom adventure in the hopes that it would shorten the publishing time but that also took a lot of time to do even with an AutoIT script. I know my PC just sucks :P)

So... how about making such an adventure to adjust attributes (or even skills) that is, of course, repeatable throughout the school year?

An all item mod will probably be too difficult, so how about an all shop mod? You should be able to find the code in Discoveries: Shops.

Although if we can get all the item, then it will help fill out the item information for the wiki and finally catch all the item bugs in one go.

Edit: Is this for Modbase 2 or the old modbase?

I tried using it, but i didn't get either of them to pop up. D:

My guess is either you didn't get the modbase 2 or "If using the official DLC, make sure my mod is above the DLC in the mod prompt list."

Well, you went and did what I just now booted up the mod tools to do. Funny how things work out like that. :)

Downloading/installing now. It'll be interesting to see everything in game, not just in the tools descriptions. I can always have another character suffer through her first year. :D

Thanks. Now I have new motivation to start my Background Point Spam mod, so that everyone can choose as many backgrounds as they wish. For roleplaying purposes, obviously. We can't all be black sheep, after all. Some of us are really nice!

@ricorp An interesting idea, using an adventure to change attributes, skills, etc. Right now I've got things set up to change skills and the like just by using actions. This way seems a bit quicker to me, but I may be missing something. Are you thinking of running a cheat adventure in a loop-type scenario to repeatedly change things?

@Nyaa I've just browsed the full item section, and I think you're right about an all item mod being a bit much. I'm not sure I'd have the necessary time to enter every item in, but I certainly have enough time for revealing shops. This first cheat mod was built with the previous base, but I've got the next well underway using the new base. I've added a few features you can read about at the end of my post.

@Klldarkness Nyaa had the right idea referring you to my instructions, but, I'm sorry to say, I made a little mistake in them. My mod must be below the official DLC in the list. I've corrected the instruction above and apologize for any confusion. I had tested this earlier to see if my mod would work if loaded first. I thought it might since I was adding content instead of editing preexisting content; however, it seems that the DLC completely negates my mod if loaded after. Unfortunately I didn't write this down and decided to log back in for a quick look when typing my post. I thought the game would remember the order in which I last used the list, but it seems to reset each time.

@Solfege Thanks and good luck in tweaking background points. I've not tried adding additional points for creation, but I know you can edit how much each option costs. You can set everything to zero if you like.

Thank you all for the comments. I'm trying to get out an improved DLC 5 version of my cheat mod as soon as possible, and any input would be most welcome in determining which features to add. After downloading the new base tonight, I remade the mod with the current features and added a few extra. Here's what's new:

Cheat Little Max - Increase a choice subskill maximum by 10.

Cheat Big Max - Increase a choice skill maximum by 10.

Cheat Health - Increase your Vitality maximum by 10.

Cheat Relaxation - Increase your Stress maximum by 10.

With all of these I'm not sure I need an option to increase attributes beyond the mod's automatic +10 to all. Another idea is to make some actions that allow you to choose more than one subskill to increase at a time, but how many is too many in that scenario? Three? Five? I'm going to investigate identifying all inventory items at once as well. It'll be useful, but I'm not sure there's an "all" option in that context. I'm aiming to have the next version out to y'all this weekend or Monday at the latest, so keep those ideas flowing.

@Klldarkness Nyaa had the right idea referring you to my instructions, but, I'm sorry to say, I made a little mistake in them. My mod must be below the official DLC in the list. I've corrected the instruction above and apologize for any confusion. I had tested this earlier to see if my mod would work if loaded first. I thought it might since I was adding content instead of editing preexisting content; however, it seems that the DLC completely negates my mod if loaded after. Unfortunately I didn't write this down and decided to log back in for a quick look when typing my post. I thought the game would remember the order in which I last used the list, but it seems to reset each time.

That was the problem. xD I had it above, them. Lol. It works for me now. Thanks! :D

Thank you all for the comments. I'm trying to get out an improved DLC 5 version of my cheat mod as soon as possible, and any input would be most welcome in determining which features to add. After downloading the new base tonight, I remade the mod with the current features and added a few extra. Here's what's new:

Cheat Little Max - Increase a choice subskill maximum by 10.

Cheat Big Max - Increase a choice skill maximum by 10.

Cheat Health - Increase your Vitality maximum by 10.

Cheat Relaxation - Increase your Stress maximum by 10.

With all of these I'm not sure I need an option to increase attributes beyond the mod's automatic +10 to all. Another idea is to make some actions that allow you to choose more than one subskill to increase at a time, but how many is too many in that scenario? Three? Five? I'm going to investigate identifying all inventory items at once as well. It'll be useful, but I'm not sure there's an "all" option in that context. I'm aiming to have the next version out to y'all this weekend or Monday at the latest, so keep those ideas flowing.

I would suggest an increase of 5 subskills at a time, if you were to add that option. That way, you could max out all your skills in less then a week. That leaves alot of time for exploration, and adventuring. And everything else. :)

Oh, and might i ask for an option to increase your current level of study? That way near the midterms you could just study once, and BOOM! Instant 5's in each. Then near finals, BOOM! Instant ten. That would make the game perfect to do some exploring, and would allow me to compile a walk-through of sorts, or whatever else i might like to do. :D

Cheat Explore: 5X Explores

I think five times is good since some location give 3-5 ability and it will be messy.

Cheat Familiar Little/Big Max

Familiar Training: +10 Attributes.

Inheritance: Mysterious Box

Copy/paste the codes 10 times so it give 10 legendary item.

Cheat Phemes (Ability)

Give 10 random Phemes. Probably hard to do, and careful not to get the subskill Phemes from Enspell instead.

I've just finished adding these new suggestions and a few extras into the new version. The only thing I don't have in right now is the complete shop discovery cheat, and with the explore cheat I may not do another for just shops. Why the sudden trouble? I've counted the shops and saw a number a bit out of reach. I would have to make at least 124 entries to discover the shops, and that might go to 248 if I add visitation rights too. I can't copy or paste the "effect" I need to discover a shop, so manual entry is the only way to go. :wacko: However, I may find a way to do it eventually if it seems needed for bug tests down the road.

Anyway, I'm going to work up a test version for myself tonight. If everything goes well, I think I'll be able to have the next version up Sunday night (EST).

@ricorp An interesting idea, using an adventure to change attributes, skills, etc. Right now I've got things set up to change skills and the like just by using actions. This way seems a bit quicker to me, but I may be missing something. Are you thinking of running a cheat adventure in a loop-type scenario to repeatedly change things?

Loop-type indeed! (or more like GOTO statements) :D That's how I 'structured' the cheat adventure I made months ago. I would had used the same 'adventure method' with the skills, items, etc. IF only I had a decent PC for modtool publishing.

An interesting idea. I'll see about tinkering with a version of that for the release after this upcoming one. Testing will tell whether it works well enough to be included. The biggest question I have is on skill maximum increases in an adventure. If I increase a skill maximum in an adventure, is the effect immediate or does it take hold after the adventure ends? If it takes hold after, you wouldn't be able to increase a maximum and level in the same step. I'll put up some results once I get a test version.

General Mod Progress Update: The first test runs of the next version are done. Here is what needs some work:

• The actions to increase parent skill maximums need redone. Need to find a working target for choice of parent skills.
  • Familiar skill maximums can't be raised.
  • Familiar attribute boosts from a background option don't work like the ones for the player. New methods being tested. Possible attribute limit in place.

If the next test version works correctly, I'd say we can see a Monday night release. A new feature list will be posted once a proper version hits testing, and I think some non-cheaters will enjoy the next release too. I've managed to slip in a few bug fixes regarding the issues brought up in the Patch 24 Bugs thread, but I'll have more on that when the feature list is posted.

Thanks for the new suggestions. I've been trying to think of a lite version for people not really interested in cheats. I'd like a "points" version myself too so I can better make a roleplay character. I've not been able to find a setting for total points yet, but I can always add options to subtract points. I'll look into it and see what works.

Thanks for the new suggestions. I've been trying to think of a lite version for people not really interested in cheats. I'd like a "points" version myself too so I can better make a roleplay character. I've not been able to find a setting for total points yet, but I can always add options to subtract points. I'll look into it and see what works.

Thanks for the mod work Zelefis, it will probably be a while until people really figure out the mod tools so it's cool to see someone putting them to use already. Maybe if tweaking the character creation points isn't an option you could add a 'cheat mod light' which only adds one or two points to the starting attributes instead of maxing them, which could in turn free up points for starting skills.

add a 'cheat mod light' which only adds one or two points to the starting attributes instead of maxing them, which could in turn free up points for starting skills.

Base upon that idea, we could call it Easy Mode where it +1 to all starting attribute, start with 500 pims and increase the chance to succeeds by 30% (code can be found in Omen: Shattered Mirrors) so there shouldn't be much purple option at the beginning .

Very easy mode would be 50% so you won't see much red option and black color is the common difficulty.

Edit: Oh! Oh! You made the crate! Thank you!

The new version is up! You should see the link now, Jaeger. :)

@forksyth - You're welcome! I'm planning on putting what I've learned in the wiki, once I get a bit of free time. I'm getting some ideas for different options from your and Nyaa's posts.

@Nyaa - Thanks for the ideas as well and for pointing out the Omen background. Now I know why my original success chance idea failed! My effect target was wrong!

Combining some of my ideas with these new ones gives me a first draft of modes:

Very Easy

+50% Success Chance

-50% Discovery Chance

+10 All Attributes

All Cheat Backgrounds Available

Extra Background Points

Bug Fixes

Easy

+33% Success Chance

-33% Discovery Chance

+2 All Attributes

All Cheat Backgrounds Available

Extra Background Points

Bug Fixes

Normal

Extra Background Points

Bug Fixes

Hopefully that's a good balance for folks wanting to cheat, and a nice extra for those not wanting to. I didn't put in starting pims since using the pim cheat can give you 1000 right away. With luck I can have these out by next week.

All that left now is student relationship, professor relationship, and compete. I think it is more enjoyable to make friends the old ways, but it will be good for bug checking. :lol:

Cheat Compete: +50 collage points.

Cheat Compete Champion: +500 collage points.

Could be a background that give one time boost instead like 'You saved Orsi Orso's favorite cat, he awarded your collage 50 points in a full display of power abuse.'

Cheat Student Relationship (Code from Gossip)

Cheat Professor Relationship (Elegant Service)

Cheat Student Secret (Elegant Service)

Elegant Service (Action) from the Background Apprenticeship: Page have the code for raising professor and reveal student's secret, which is good to have.

Edit: Maybe the chance of success doesn't cover Spell success, so Familiar Training: Genius of Glamour have the code for raising glamour spell success or if you have the item (Mystery Yellow Stone or amulet of the six) that raise all spell chance.

Edit 2: Ah yes, Friendships: Instructor have the code that reduce Chance of the School taking actions against you.

Edit 3: Oh, I forgot about parent approval...but not really important with all these cheat other than roleplay and easy cure of some emotion problem.

Edit 4: Ooookay, seems like the last thing is for those dueling things, but I never touched it so let see how duel works.

Edit 5: If only there's a code that remove an action or ability from the list so I can do some spring cleaning with all the mess of skills I gotten in two turns...

Download

Feature list:

Inheritance: Mysterious Crate

Given 10 legendary items at game start

Aptitude: Cheating

All attributes +10

Action "Cheat Artifact" - Researches 5 items of your choice

Action "Cheat Bank" - Gives 1000 pims each use

Action "Cheat Health" - Increases Vitality Maximum by 10

Action "Cheat Relaxation" - Increases Stress Maximum by 10

Action "Cheat Phemes" - Gives 10 random phemes each use

Action "Cheat Explore" - Informs 5 random locations in the selected regions

Action "Cheat Study" - Increases selected study skill 10 levels

Action "Cheat Research" - Increases selected research 10 levels each use

Action "Cheat Game x1" - Increases selected subskill 10 levels each use

Action "Cheat Game x5" - Increases 5 selected subskills 10 levels each use

Action "Cheat Little Max x1" - Increases selected subskill maximum 10 levels each use

Action "Cheat Little Max x5" - Increases 5 selected subskill maximums 10 levels each use

Action "Cheat Game x1 (Familiar)" - Increases selected familiar subskill 10 levels each use

Action "Cheat Game x5 (Familiar)" - Increases 5 selected familiar subskills 10 levels each use

Action "Cheat Attribute x1 (Familiar)" - Increases selected familiar attribute by 1 level each use

Bug Fixes

The Secret Heritage background's Follow your Parents' Instructions ability now works correctly.

The Hedi adventure series, Illusion and Misdirection, is now back to being available to Hedi students. Start with A Book Full of Ghosts.

The second adventure in Illusion and Misdirection now has the proper exits for success and failure. Adventure, Time to Investigate!

Merit prizes should now work correctly at all levels.

General typo fixes.

Limitations

Familiar attributes could not be raised at game start like player attributes. Use "Cheat Attribute x1 (Familiar)" to increase familiar attributes if needed.

Daily roundup will not have a name for the familiar attribute you've increased, but it has been. Check and see in its stat screen.

If familiar subskill raises aren't working, see if you've raised its Bond skills first.

Selecting a parent skill to increase its maximum doesn't work at this time. "Big Max" actions removed until a fix is found.

Install

Unrar Cheats110.rar into Academagia's Mods folder

If using the official DLC, make sure my mod is below the DLC in the mod prompt list

Select one or both options during character creation, Inheritance: Mysterious Crate or Aptitude: Cheating (Bug fixes present with or without cheats)

Enjoy

All credit for finding the game bugs go to those reporting them in the Patch 24 Bugs thread.

0.0?

I'm gone for a couple days, and we're already up to like version ten? :D

Zelefis, you have done an amazing job on this mod. It went from a simple cheat mod, to this thing that gives you whatever you want. :)

Keep up the good work my friend. I'm downloading right now to give it a try. :)

Nyaa, you have some major organization skills. I would never manage to sit still long enough to keep track of all the things you do. xD

Whew, okay. The new features are in and ready for a test version. It looks like the "chance of taking action against you" simply refers to your chance of discovery. I thought it might be the thing called chance of sticky, but I've not seen that used yet and have no idea what it means. Dueling I'm not too sure about. Would the increase in stress and vitality maximums keep you safe in a duel? I've not actually had a duel yet myself...:blush:

Ah yes, the collage point is call merit.

Now that I finally tried the dueling. It bring you to another screen like the shop and you have a limited amount of combat action with a action to draw one pheme.

You can do one to three actions depend on how much action point you have left or something and you cannot cast spell until you draw out all the require pheme.

There's also a moving action that change your distance with your opponent from melee range to far range.

Your familiar can also assist you if it have a battle ability, or else it will just be a defend action that will protect and take the damage for you instead. If it like you enough...

So, to cheat the duel, a custom spell that deal 10 999 damages and use a easy to get pheme like fire/ice/etc. or make one up that come with it. :)

Edit: Not sure if stress will win me the game or not, but there's also winning condition you decide at the beginning like first blood, (knock out or something), quietus.

Thanks for the great work there, Zelefis. The date of 2/1 was what threw me off, since that made me think the link was under an invisibility spell ;)

All working now though.

On a side note, it's really easy to tweak your starting attributes to whatever you like by using a program like cheat engine during character generation... it also allows you to get infinite creation points for all the backgrounds you might wish. (setting fitness to 60, for example, also helps a little bit for dueling ;) I think your vitality is twice your fitness level :P )