genz44

Cheat Mod

137 posts in this topic

Crumbs, that would make a monster in no time - adventures are currently probably the most lucrative action once you get used to them. I expect you'd have to pick 5 different adventures btw, not the same one five times to do it in (almost) one go as otherwise once you'd succeeded at a given stage it wouldn't exist for you to do it with the successive adventure actions.

Yeah that would be really sweet if someone can make a mod like that or make all adventures continous action so adventures just be done with just one action.

Code wise it should be fine unless Y2 explicitly checks to see if mods were used and throw a fit if any were. Which would be quite the...unintelligent...design decision since it would wholly defeat the point of Y1 mods. Alternatively it'll cause problems if Y2 cares about which days you performed which adventure step and it doesn't know how to deal with a multiple adventure/turn action...but I cannot imagine why it would care.

for some reason gamefront doesn't work for me... Can someone re-upload this to another site? Or is Creme's link the re-upload?

Creme's is the re-upload. To download click the button that has (6.7m) on it...I think.

Creme's is the older version, not the 1.1 update. Too bad as I didn't want all the cheat abilities/actions.

I'm sorry for performing the ancient prohibited art of necromancy, but does someone has the version of the mod that allows you to not become a complete buff breaking game ? that is, without the +10 to attributes and the other buffs as non-optionable ?