Black Chicken Studios Forums

Patch 27

Legate of Mineta

I am still not certain if the Patch will be ready for release tomorrow- we are still experiencing problems with connectivity and some of the coding team.

If necessary, we will release DLC 6 on Thursday absent a patch...but I hope we will not need to take this step.

I'll keep you posted. ;)

On the off-chance that you do release DLC 6 sans Patch 28, will installing said patch after we begin DLC 6 bug the game out?

CommissarMega;

No, but you'll need to begin a new game in order to make use of the content additions in the new DLC, as usual.

So after every DLC patch, we have to start a new game to use its contents. If we wish to play an older DLC, do we have to reinstall the game? Also, do some of old DLC content transfer to the new one? Sorry to bother you if this question has already been answered.

So after every DLC patch, we have to start a new game to use its contents. If we wish to play an older DLC, do we have to reinstall the game? Also, do some of old DLC content transfer to the new one? Sorry to bother you if this question has already been answered.

As I recall, all new DLC contains the old stuff as well (so DLC 6 will have all the updates and whatnot from DLCs 1-5).

M4G3;

CommissarMega is correct- the latest Patch always has all earlier patches and DLC, so there's no need to worry about that. You only ever need to create a new game when new DLC is released (assuming you want to play with the latest and greatest content: older save games will allow you to continue to play, but without that new content.)

As I recall, all new DLC contains the old stuff as well (so DLC 6 will have all the updates and whatnot from DLCs 1-5).

M4G3;

CommissarMega is correct- the latest Patch always has all earlier patches and DLC, so there's no need to worry about that. You only ever need to create a new game when new DLC is released (assuming you want to play with the latest and greatest content: older save games will allow you to continue to play, but without that new content.)

I understand now. Thank you very much.

Archived