Black Chicken Studios Forums

Cliques

Xientie

Hello Everyone.

I am in the Clique 'The Kids of Blazing Glory' or something along those lines. I never really wanted to be a member, I befriended one of the Cliques members thinking we could create out own Clique, but instead I ended up joining theirs.

I've been trying to find a way to either Kick Members Out, Change The Name or simple Leave The Clique Altogether, but I don't seem to have access to any of these abilities, does anyone know what you have to do to unlock them?

Change The Name : Not Posible

Leave The Clique Altogether: Not Posible to my knowledge

Kick Members Out : All you can do is start a Clique fight so that the Clique get split but for this you have to manipulate the standing betwean 2 Cliquemembers so that they dont like each other. (Gossip and some Magic are your tools for this)

Perhaps this could be an option? Theoretically, shouldn't we be able to torture our cliquemates into a negative relationship with us, and then cause a schism in the clique? I think there are several actions/spells that can be used against other students. Maybe we could manipulate it all into a duel or something?

Archived