Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Schwarzbart

Patch 28 Bugs

The Adventures "At the Well", "Lines of Study" looks like they belong to a other Adventure Chain and souldn't be a seperat Adventure.

(Btw. I also posted something in the Sugestion Thread that wasnt looked at so fare ;) )

Not sure if this is fixed or even is intended but when I looked in the Modbase 2 I found that Familiar Bond Adventure Ferret 01 Exit 01 Success and Failure both go back to Step 01

Next Bug same Exit:

The Bond of Silver increase is for the Char and not for the Familiar

Edit: Ok I played trough it now and I have to take my first report for this back because it clever uses the same step twice. (The Bond isue is still a Bug)

Schwarzbart;

Got it, thanks!

I have five charm and 10 civil law, the "earn pims" portion of Advocate at Stephen Pastis' Court just turned green for for me and I'm not making a bit of money. The check is only charm/civil law vs 10...

Fishbat;

I do not see anything incorrect in the Effects, but in (much) earlier patches there were some issues with Reference Tables, of which this is one. Is this a new game, or an old one?

Also, can you confirm your current patched level by pressing F12 and looking in the bottom right hand corner? If you are fully patched, you should see: 1.2.8.0.

Finally, you mentioned that you are not making a bit of money- are you not seeing your earnings in the Feedback?

Thanks!

Fishbat;

I do not see anything incorrect in the Effects, but in (much) earlier patches there were some issues with Reference Tables, of which this is one. Is this a new game, or an old one?

Also, can you confirm your current patched level by pressing F12 and looking in the bottom right hand corner? If you are fully patched, you should see: 1.2.8.0.

Finally, you mentioned that you are not making a bit of money- are you not seeing your earnings in the Feedback?

Thanks!

Fully patched. It was a new game I did quickly because I was waiting for a mod to compile with only DLC 6 enabled, don't have a save for that reason as well. Tables in general are working, I was making money off of the advocate for the Criminal Law court, but for the civil court I didn't get any. None in the feedback and no increases when I checked the amount in my inventory.

Fishbat;

Very strange- I can't see anything that might be going wrong. Could you pm a link to your save game via RapidShare? I'd like to look at it more closely.

Thanks!

Like I said, it was just a quick game. I never actually saved it because I didn't intend to finish it since I was compiling a mod. It's not playing nice with my mod either, if I place the DLC below the mod the new backgrounds I added with the mod don't appear and I'm afraid it'll overwrite some of the dlc updates if I give the mod priority.

I'll try to replicate the error, though. Sorry for the trouble.

RE Zoology 3 For a moment, you don't know waht to do

The Adventure Chain "The Shop" at the Step "Favors" the exit "Sure , why not" dont have a continue, maybe a broken link?

Just whant to tell that I have the same loading Error I haved with XP x.64 now with Win 7 64 (haved to replace the Mainboard so a complet new install on a diferent HD)

I miss the Follow up of "Evil Pheasants and Honest Owls" can you have a look if the next step after talking to Prof. Chastellain have a requirement or is broken?

Edit: Found it, its a empty line in the Adventure list so no Title is set for this!

Please look also at the follow ups because it looks like the Title is missing there also.

Edit: RE: Black Snake Down is missing the Main text

Edit2: Adventure Dragomoff's Room the Infiltration exit if I success throw me 1 step back! (So I can do this 2 Steps endless)

The missing link for the Adventure "The Well" is after "Gathering the Ruins Expedition" (Sorry I didnt watch the exact step)

The Step Familiar Adventure Ferret 4a Exit 1 have a difficulty of 17! (Acording to ModBase2) That dont sound right for a familiar adventure.

Familiar Bound Adventure Ferret 5b Exit 1 (Hide) The Char got 2x Luck +1 but the Familiar got no increase also there is no continue to step 6.

Looks like I got one of the last tested Familiars this time :(.