Black Chicken Studios Forums

Patch 28 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fishbat;

I do not see anything incorrect in the Effects, but in (much) earlier patches there were some issues with Reference Tables, of which this is one. Is this a new game, or an old one?

Also, can you confirm your current patched level by pressing F12 and looking in the bottom right hand corner? If you are fully patched, you should see: 1.2.8.0.

Finally, you mentioned that you are not making a bit of money- are you not seeing your earnings in the Feedback?

Thanks!

Fishbat;

I do not see anything incorrect in the Effects, but in (much) earlier patches there were some issues with Reference Tables, of which this is one. Is this a new game, or an old one?

Also, can you confirm your current patched level by pressing F12 and looking in the bottom right hand corner? If you are fully patched, you should see: 1.2.8.0.

Finally, you mentioned that you are not making a bit of money- are you not seeing your earnings in the Feedback?

Thanks!

Fully patched. It was a new game I did quickly because I was waiting for a mod to compile with only DLC 6 enabled, don't have a save for that reason as well. Tables in general are working, I was making money off of the advocate for the Criminal Law court, but for the civil court I didn't get any. None in the feedback and no increases when I checked the amount in my inventory.

Fishbat;

Very strange- I can't see anything that might be going wrong. Could you pm a link to your save game via RapidShare? I'd like to look at it more closely.

Thanks!

Like I said, it was just a quick game. I never actually saved it because I didn't intend to finish it since I was compiling a mod. It's not playing nice with my mod either, if I place the DLC below the mod the new backgrounds I added with the mod don't appear and I'm afraid it'll overwrite some of the dlc updates if I give the mod priority.

I'll try to replicate the error, though. Sorry for the trouble.

Archived