Black Chicken Studios Forums

Similar Games

reckonersr

5 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Edit2: Spire of Sorcery taking a long while to come out...UNACCEPTABLE. *shuffles nervously* *blinks* *teleports away from the embarrassment*

Haha how do you think we feeling about Year 2?

Edit: The Demo of Golden Treasure: The Great Green looks promising. 

23 hours ago, lightknight said:

And for the love of the Legate, how about Golden Treasure: The Great Green? A new demo is out on Steam and everyone here should give it a try! Hand-painted choice-based game about magic and growing up and you get to be a DRAGON? Why has no one here tried it? The entire first part is free. Come on... give it a go! If you don't enjoy it, knowing the Academagia types, I'll be very surprised.

Get it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1065100/Golden_Treasure_The_Great_Green/

Alas, it has too much real time action for me to enjoy. I praise Academagia for being entirely turn-based. Thankfully, the real time action can be skipped.

Here is a Spire of Sorcery Character Generator: https://store.steampowered.com/app/893560/Spire_of_Sorcery__Character_Generator/

On 5/7/2019 at 7:08 AM, Rhialto said:

Alas, it has too much real time action for me to enjoy. I praise Academagia for being entirely turn-based. Thankfully, the real time action can be skipped.

Too much real time action in Golden Treasure? The only real time in chasing down prey, which can be skipped. With the check of a single box in the options menu, there is literally none! How can you say it has too much action for you to enjoy when you can turn it all off?

That skip pursuit option was put in just for people like you, Rhialto! Even to begin with, pursuit is less than 1% of the game, and you can turn it off at will! Just can't win sometimes...

In any case, I appreciate you checking it out on my recommendation. I do thank you sincerely for that.

And congratulations to the Legate for reaching your 16,000th post! A most excellent moderator indeed.

6 hours ago, lightknight said:

Too much real time action in Golden Treasure? The only real time in chasing down prey, which can be skipped. With the check of a single box in the options menu, there is literally none! How can you say it has too much action for you to enjoy when you can turn it all off?

That skip pursuit option was put in just for people like you, Rhialto! Even to begin with, pursuit is less than 1% of the game, and you can turn it off at will! Just can't win sometimes...

In any case, I appreciate you checking it out on my recommendation. I do thank you sincerely for that.

And congratulations to the Legate for reaching your 16,000th post! A most excellent moderator indeed.

I posted that before I knew about the skipping feature. Having played it with the skipping feature. I find it very enjoyable and will, if all go well, be buying the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the new update about Magical Diary: Wolf Hall has revealed that Corinna will be a romance option. Quiet and shy (not quiet and tough) is she. I look forward to Suki, though - the girl is hilarious. Like Miya Hikari and Rixenda la Serena mixed together.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

So far I don't get warm with the hunting for food of this game.

You can skip the chase sequences in the options menu. And getting food is a necessary part of the draak's survival, rather like passing exams in Academagia.

20 hours ago, Rhialto said:

So, two new games were released today that may be interesting: 中国式家长/Chinese Parents in its English version, and Mittelborg: City of Mages.

I played 中国式家长/Chinese Parents for a few hours now and its really interesting, kind of remind me on Kudos 2 but it can handle way larger screen resolution.

It is also currently at a -33% sale at Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/736190/__Chinese_Parents/