Black Chicken Studios Forums

New Spells!

CremePudding

I think it is way too overpowered.

Some people's stress maximum is 4......

And you give them a minimum of 5 for a whole week,wouldn't that mean they are in the infirmary for a week effectively?

Seems too strong to me,even though it is really fun..... :mellow:

Aw, I completely forgot about that.

I will just think of some way to nerf it ;)

I don't know about the other student, but if I see a giant black dragon suddenly appear out of nowhere in the collage, I would

A ) Check to see if this is an illusion

B ) Cast a spell with enough force to blow a hole through the wall

C ) Punch down the wall to escape and throw/incantation the bricks at it

D ) Use gate and summon pokemon an army of insect to chew it from inside out

E ) Sent my familiar...never mind, he's still hates me.

F ) Pull out wand for a duel to an honorable death

G ) Cast a illusion of a female dragon

H ) Pray to god and receive nothing, then crushed by the dragon.

I )

It's was a difficult situation, both me and my pet Muffin Man are at our limits. The dragon relentless attack broke down thick layers of walls, and all the useless professors are lamenting/crying/shaking in a fetal position while all the other braver student are terribly injured.

"This is the end," I tell Muffin Man, "but we are going out with a..." *BANG*

I woke up, Proffesor Sixt standing in front of me, holding a book on my itching head. "Having fun with your Muffin Man?" said proffesor Sixt, and the whole class burst in laughter.

They are laughing ... :huh:

THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME... :(

+10 stress.

Wait...How do you know whether it is a male or female dragon ? wink.gif

To Nyaa: They are laughing at me... *looks down* NOOO !!! I'm in my underwear !! *Wakes up sweating and panting and your familiar glares at you with a menacing look*

Wait...How do you know whether it is a male or female dragon ? Posted Image

I took zoology class. They teach about the different in scale size and color...along with other subtle difference that is best unmentioned.

They are laughing at me... *looks down* NOOO !!! I'm in my underwear !! *Wakes up sweating and panting as your familiar Nyaa glares at you with a mischievous look*

Fixed that for you. B)

so I can't tell a male from a female dragon.wink.gif

You usually can tell by their voice. All these years of interaction with human should have permanently modified their speech pattern and tone.

To Nyaa:

I need confirmation from the Legate. dry.gif

To CremePudding:

How about a minor spell that lets you duplicate snacks, say cream puddings. wink.gif

Oh and I just realize that I have been blaming Philip (The perfectionists) but I was talking about Philippe Marchant (The Bully). Very sorry to Philip Hauck.

Boy am I embarrassed.tongue.gif

How about a minor spell that lets you duplicate snacks, say cream puddings. wink.gif

Oh and I just realize that I have been blaming Philip (The perfectionists) but I was talking about Philippe Marchant (The Bully). Very sorry to Philip Hauck.

Boy am I embarrassed.tongue.gif

Sure, if anyone can summon flame spheres from a Fire Plane, I don't see why we can't summon delicious pudding from the Pudding Plane.

:huh: I am considering making one such spell as a reward for my DLC 8 adventure though.

oO Summoning of a Humaneating Pudding from a other Dimension.

But back on topic I dont think it would be posible to summon something to eat from a other dimmension because from my undestanding of the curent situation in the islands you will lose all things you gained from the food as soon the duration of the spell ends. So in this chase Glamour and Gate resoult in the same that your still be hungry after eating them.

(MY conclusion come from the point that all mass gone from the island will return so every mass added to the island will be removed at some point)

Schwarzbart;

What you wrote was definitely true for Glamour, but not so for Gates- you can summon food, and it will remain on the isles (unless banished). The property of returning the islands is only for things which are 'native' to the isles. On a side note, some things which were summoned by Gates in antiquity now seem to have become 'native'...;)

Oh thanks so we can permanet add but not permanent remove things from the Islands. (At last to the curent magical knowledge)

So the Islands are some kind of huge permanent prisson! So one can visit it from the outside for short periods but as soon something becomes permanent there it cant leave any more.

Archived