Black Chicken Studios Forums

Patch 32 Bugs

Schwarzbart

Sadly my Suggestion about the 20 point healing with the Intruduction letter didn't work out well :( .

My Char now have Vit 22 with a max of 4 displayed on the mouse over.

Also I now have 2 chars with -4 standing (1 Morvidus and 1 from Godina) probably my other suggestion made it into the game without removing the Random Morvidus

(Will be a interesting year but at last No real problematic one at -4)

Edit made a restart because I messed something in my kbackgrounds and now I have one Char at -8 (A Aranaz) and a other at -4 oO (and because the -4 was Joana a other new start ^^)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok a new word learned today ^^.

I am confused about the gender of my Rabbit Familiar (Rapidly) because in Tutorial Adventure 04 Exit 2 my Rabbit is flages as She but for the Familiar Adventure Rabbit to make any sense hte familiar must be male.

Edit: just looked the Familiar is flaged as Female in the ModDb

Stenchtastic dont show up under Emotions (even if it is no Emotion I still think it should be displayed)

Also I would suggest that at last after 2 Weeks or such this affliction sould be gone and not just by resting.

(-3 Charm that even can bring your Charm to negative numbers for 2 weeks is punishment enough but forcing to waste a timeslot on Rest is realy bad ^^)

Edit: Is it intended that when I loose Anxiety that I get Embracement?

(I got Anxienty on Friday and rested Saturday to get lost of Stenchtastic but got Embracement then)

Nothing new, but I found Schwartzbart's first comment as well, with the quite surprising amout of vitality. A shame they aren't real, but what can you do? ;)

Procrastinate is... somewhat common, I've bumped into it here and there. It is sadly a habbit of mine, but I'll live (I hope).

Found a wacko link though, in Random Event Gates 3, I failed the Reason check; It should (in my case) simply link to Pachait, but I got his detention skills and all that kind of nonsense.

Hmm it would seem my vitality points are real, or at the very least it just dropped from 24 to 23. :huh:

Not that I am complaining much

Also found that in, Random Event Revenge 1, in the observation to see who Vettor is with, there is some funky linking as well.

I hate to bring this up again but there seem to be something fishy about how skill infomation is shown for familiars (my little ferret at least).

I taught my ferret all three bonds in addition to wit with a improved familiar handling - and that worked perfectly (I think (hope!)) but when I press any of the bonds (or the wit for that matter), in the familiar's tab, to see how many points I need to invest to raise bonds once more, I am told that bonds are currently at 0 and wit is currently maxed at 10. It seems like it shows MY skill values rather than my familiars.

It's likely been reported before, but I thought I'd just mention it again. I am unsure if it will be cleared if I reopen Academagia, but I'm too tired to try. :)

I probably encountered a Clique bug :(

My clique was found in the first game week but now I am in a complet different clique.

I would say its maybe it was a clique fight if not my fist member and I where in 2 differnet cliques with only 1 other member each and both are not members of the orginal clique.

Also the Clique Name of the clique I started dont exist any more!

(Sadly I didnt look for my Clique for a long time so I dont know when it hapened)

Archived