Black Chicken Studios Forums

Patch 32 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The item Acument Plant Seed sould be able to give Reason +1 on use acording to the description.

I cant equip it, there is no passive effect shown under Ability if i keep it in my knapsack and I don't find a Ability.

But even if it would work just +1 Reason usualy isn't wort a action.

Familiar Bond Adventure Ferret 03, the link to (Ferret's name) isn't a link. ;)

Edit:

Obedience Training (Ferret bond adventure as well) - success of the choice with the answer to "change the applications up a bit" (unsure of the actual wording, sorry) there is some linking issues as well. (he/she) isn't linked and or else it should just be HE.

Edit:

I am begining to think that the Ferret bond adventure is filled with miss links :P There is one at the 6th part of this adventure as well, I didn't mark which sub division it was in sadly, but I suspect there may be more in this adventure chain.

Student Adventure Strolin 4, in mine at least, Emilia has a friend on the inside, but the link is empty (I am thinking this might be due to some relationship check that doesn't apply to me (for whatever reason)).

the investigate option in the same adventure has a typo "you go into t he market" There is a space in "the"

Not so much a bug but it would seem that the young miss Stolin's adventure is woefully under-rewarded. As I said, not really a bug, and I am pleased to have helped her, but compared to most other adventures are her's is lacking a bit of a reward.

RE Awesom Community 03 and Battlemace Adventure both special talk about the Professor CogSpring.

This can gives some strange resoult if you chose the non magic path in Battlemace Adventure 02 because you could have a other CogSpring in your inventory from the RE.

So Maybe the Adventurechain best have to get a other Main figure if the team dont whant to change the Comunity Event.

The Maestringer 09 Success Exit "She’s never seen a violin play itself so well. When she asks you your secret, you reveal that she you was the one that was really playing it."

I think from what I read about the Violine its the player who still perform it and not the audience.

so my current character has been trying all sorts of ways to make joana stop bullying her and one of many things i encountered that seemed like it should work was a 'stare down' action but I think the selection boxes for it are messed up. it's not letting me choose what kind of hostile action i want to deflect or who i want to deflect it to, it's says its automatically picking something and deflecting it to ME. which is the opposite of what i thought it was supposed to do...

this was on the most recent patch when is tarted the character i think

There is a problem with the Item links in the dayreport. Usualy they are just blank but i.E. I got a Rimbal from a event and then when I click on the Rimbal link in the dayreport I get the Rimbal Lore displayed.

Edit: Tiger Chrysoberyl Gemston have a Empty white frame as inventory picture could you pleace fix this in the next DLC. Its also is flaged for the Misc slot but I thought Jewel have its own slot. (Cant find it in my ModDb so thats all I can give on data)

Edit2: Random Event Student - Caspar the Blackmail Exit gives 15 Credit but why would you get direct 15 pims for a picture that sould help you improve your Parent Approval?

Edit3: Student Adventure Malthezar Mhadi 5 Exit 1 (Oratory) I got the Charm boost but not the Relationship boost maybe the targeting for the Relathionship boost is wrong? Beside that this questline is a real fast way to boost the Charm 2 times in only 6! slots (need 1 extra slot for bufing to get trough the last step)

Edit 4: Can I get some more hints per PM for the Start of the Adventure Chains from the last DLC because I am in Aruit already and didnt see any new Adv. Chain.

Archived