Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

illegal items

I am sorry to bother, but will illegal items that were taken from you during your stay be return to you over the summer? (perhaps with a note to the parents *gulp!*) or do they become the plaything for the teachers. Something to amuse them with at the annual staff meeting? ;)

Oooo ok then! *goes snooping*

Just wondering, will my parents know anything about the items in question? *whisltes*

In the case they should, can you make a way so that your Gates-using parents with a certain background would actually APPROVE your use of Gates-related objects? :rolleyes:

I figured at least they shouldn't get too angry over it in this case.

(Wait a minute, please don't tell me the professors fling the Circlet of Mastery around like a boomerang!)

(Wait a minute, please don't tell me the professors fling the Circlet of Mastery around like a boomerang!)

Nah, they gave it to their familiars for hula hoop exercise.

Shameless Promotion. I shall enchant some random worthless illegal variant of Caramel Chews with my Sena's Afternoon Tea spell for the professors to confiscate and eat!

(Uh oh, I am getting too corrupt over Mastery and Gates.......)

I don't suppose that the teachers go around confiscating Caramel Chews, but then again...

Still if they DID confiscate the Chews, then it can't be your fault if they happen to be cursed. Surely ;)

I realize that it is a seperate question and not particularly well placed either, but is "Geas" in plural "Geases"? Here I am thinking of the spell-line geas, and not a goose. ;)