Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Legate of Mineta

Patch 35

This means that I sould try to finish part 3 of my adventure in the next days, so I can start a new game with DLC 8 ^^

Any chance that the last consolidated patch that works with mods can be uploaded again. Perhaps even maintain it's link in a sticky thread for others who may prefer using it too. All of them appear to have dead links.

This is a good idea, Lucien. But remember, if Legate does repost it, try replacing only the Storage.dll file first and see what happens. Otherwise you might encounter many instabilities in the programming that have been improved on. As I recall, the mod that changed the mod merging process was way back in the first few patches.

Legate,

It might not hurt to take this patch and the patch immediately before the one we're referring to and seeing how its text compares. Not sure if that will give any insight into the problem, but it might save hours of endless searching through code. For all we know it could be a simple mistype in a boolean operator. What program do you guys use to edit/code the storage file?

Retired_Deer

Thanks.

I didn't realize the problem has been going on so long. From the description in the cheatmod thread it sounded much more recent. I tried your solution of patching without storage.dll and it worked wonderfully, but that adventure list is a bit overwhelming/confusing and I decided to wait for a solution or use an older patch.

Lucien and Retired_Deer;

We've isolated the problem, but unfortunately, it wasn't so simple as a particular patch- rather, a combination of factors. Now, we're trying to test our solution. ;)

Thanks!

I guess I don't understand, because people were reporting that the mod worked fine when the DLC 5 consolidated patch was released.

When should we expect to hear about the outcome of the testing?

Great, I look forward to it. I don't have a lot of free time so I'll wait for that to be released in order to start a new character.

Hey I whanted to play a Vernin char with the comming DLC ^^

I hope for a release today (So I can play for along weekend :) )

But it also would mean you fin al managed to fix the Modbug.

I was wondering, do we still have the game where compete is "bugged" i.e. not giving 3 points even when failing?

Sign in to follow this