Black Chicken Studios Forums

Mastery Subskill : "Wishing"

CremePudding

CP;

This is really great, and very clever- however, for the purposes of the game, this Sub-Skill would need to be divided into two: one which has the ability to read hearts and minds, and the other which would deal with suggestions. I *suggest* that this is more for Year 2, because of its composite nature...:)

CP;

This is really great, and very clever- however, for the purposes of the game, this Sub-Skill would need to be divided into two: one which has the ability to read hearts and minds, and the other which would deal with suggestions. I *suggest* that this is more for Year 2, because of its composite nature...:)

Ouch. I guess it will have to be freewill disguising then, considering how often that lovely Lesser Form Betrayal pops up in events.

Eh. It was all about highlighting how scary it can be when you don't know if you are truly the one in control. I really, really sucks at writing scary stuff and emo stuff.

@Legate: I am okay either way xDD, I got a handy snack summon spell for my adventure instead ;)

Archived