Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QnWslSolfege

Aveline Cincebeaux...

10 posts in this topic

...has this weird tendency. I mean, I know that she's a jerk, really, I do. But whenever I'm a student of the Aranaz college, I notice that she likes to defame colleges. Well, not colleges. She just likes to defame her own college.

I don't know if she really wants to do that, and I don't know if anyone has already talked about this. But if Aveline is as competitive as I think she is, does she really want to defame her own college? If so, please enlighten me as to why, as I would really like to know the reason for why I must cast Curse of the Bolinbeck on her all the time. :rolleyes: Other than the fact that it's fun.

Thank you!

Solfege;

Poor Aveline!

It's an engine limitation in regards to how lists are built- unfortunately, we can't exclude her own College. We are looking at a few ways to change this, including some fun ideas- but we won't test these out until at least DLC 10, I imagine. :)

Wow looks like you have big plan's for gething the base engine changed till DLC 10. (there was a other big thing you just recently mentioned together with DLC 10)

Schwarzbart;

No, no, nothing of the sort. For this one, we're thinking of changing how it works in the content. We'll see. :)

And there I thought the long anounced change in the save files would come with DLC 10 ^^

Oh dear. :) It's funny, since in my saves she prefers to defame Aranaz. I guess she's doomed to be cursed! :P

Sounds good, overall!

I guess it would be a lot of work, but you could rename her ability and add a custom list without her school in it.

Or just make it part of her motive. :rolleyes:

Or, you can just give her a passive ability that gives her college 1 merit per week or something like that to make up for the defame...