Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Legate of Mineta

Contributions for DLC 12

Exams adventures? Weee!

Honestly I hate exams excluding a few... Well, chances are that magic exams are a bit more exciting! I imagine walking into the room after Durand, half the classroom is still burning and the teachers try to look clam about it. "Now, please, take a seat and read your assignment aloud" ;)

How close are we to DLC 11? I was hoping it would be out today so I could claim it as a birthday present, but as I had nothing to base that on, so I suppose it was a bit silly.

>.>

Thanks, guys. :) Yesterday was fun.

I don't consider it too important, though. Next year I'll be twenty-five... then I'll run around screeching. As it is, twenty-four is pretty lame. Not too different then twenty-three. /grin

I just hit 25 back in january, it isn't so amazing other than the fact that I know I've survived a quarter of a century. (Which is something, true.)

Looking forward to 26 though, I am plotting something huge, HUGE I tell you. HUGE

*cough*

maybe even a cake this time...

So we can actually write stuff and let u guys put it into the game?

Superb. Is there a quality check or sumthing,coz engrish is not exactly my first language and i am not very creative lol....