Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cymrean

Attending Class during the month of Cheimare

Is it me or is Attend Class during midterms in Cheimare completely useless? I haven't had a single skill go up in class since the month started (i finished week 3). Also the exams are always in the morning so i lose 6 morning classes but none of the afternoon classes. I'm guessing the inability to learn in class during this month is intentional in order to avoid discrepancies between morning and afternoon classes.

Yes, same for End Term.

But betwean mid and end term exam you surly will have your class skill maxed and so learn nothing new through most of the class days.

Yeah, skip the whole month of Cheimare and Kaliri (or at least, skip repeatedly until you get constant reprehends and will get hall studies/suspension if you skip anymore). Absolutely nothing is taught. The school is a bit skimpy with lessons, anyway, to the point where you can at times to five or so days without being taught a thing, but there's absolutely nothing for those two months. I don't even think there's a lesson on the week before they start that could overlap by randomness in to their months.

Silly school.

Well noone is paying any attention to stuff that's abviously not going to be on the exams while they study hard to pass and not flunk out. It's just a bad teaching system.

Why not give the player free for the Month except for the days they have the exam? (I know this is a engine limit ^^)

Then the Prof can focus on theyr research and dont have to watch all the kids in class.