Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 12 Bug Topic!

Mikka

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Test-Taking tested at all? Found the next bug there: Academic Precision gives 2x Sematics +1 instead of 1x Sematics +1 & 1x Syntax +1 as stated in the text!

Edit: Locked in the Library 04 I Suspect you unlock the wrong exit with the investiagtion. Right now Exit 1 (Semantics. Write them new lyrics.) need the investiagtion but I suspect that in real Exit 2 (It really is that easy.) is the exit that sould be unlooked with the investigation.

I've found what i think is a bug with the adventure "A return Visit" its the fifth adventure in the chain started by "The Shop" Its got a Storytelling Exit that does nothing, i've succeeded and failed the check and both times it just ends the adventure and when i go to the adventure list "A return Visit" is still there and the only way to advance to the next stage is to agree to look for the book she wants, is that intentional?

Its great that the Familiar can now learn spells! Sadly the Phemes are still empty even with my Familiar already get some from his skills. (Just teached Negations Phemes from 0 to 2 with the Newest Patch)

It could be a Displaying bug with the Familiar Display on the right or a error that the Phemes are teached the player insted of the Familiar even if it says that they are added to the familiar.

I don't know if its just the Text but the Holy Wand gives CoS to spellcasting instead of CoS Negtaion Spells. The True Holly Negation Wand then have it corect.

(I waited till I saw the end resoult bevore complaining because if the End Product also haved CoS Spellcasting then it would be Ok)

Holly Wand

..., it grants a 1 point Increase to your Luck, and a 5% Increase to your Chance of Success at spellcasting. It also has an Affinity for the Negate Pheme.

True Holly Negation Wand:

The work of your own hands, this wand Increases all your Negation skills by 1 point, and Increases your Chance of Success at casting Negation Spells by 10% as well. It also brings you a 1 point Increase to Luck when kept close. It also bears an Affinity (x3) for the Negate Pheme.

Edit: Next one Random Event Animal Pen 7 Exit 3 - IE (Investigator's Exit) the Benefits is Willpower Research what probably is wrong.

Archived