Black Chicken Studios Forums

Diona Pinerose

WeedBonnet

LOL.This is gonna be my record of the super disaster of sam and me's combined playthrough!

I need to make list of what options me and sis picked,am i right?

:lol: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I am a line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:

Name:Diona Pinerose (Note:Name Generator gave me Dionicol Turdrose LOL.Sam hated that + Mom can't see tat!!!)

+1 Intelligence (Note:Sam wants to be an genius)

Astrology:The Comet (Note:Sam thought this was cool,but I dunno how to write bout this.)

Family:Wizards (Note:I tried to get black sheep,but Sam insisted allowance is super-important...lolwut)

Family:Sports (Note:And she said Harry is a quiditch genius,so does Diona at Rimball after I explained to her wat's rimbal.)

History:Descended of Royalty (Note:Sam wants to be a princess....LOLWUT,but she agreed to let ME pick after this.)

Apprenticeship:Spy (Note:And then my sis go right back on her words and insisted to pick this!!!!)

Prodigy:Center of Attention (Note:My choice!Sam agree picking this though.)

Prodigy:Spiritual (Note:My only decision without Sam agrees...)

Familiar:Dog (Note:LOL,i picked this to spite her)

Inheritance:Family Heirloom (Note:Sam wants jewel.Sigh.)

Familar Escapae:Town & Familiar (Note:Sam.again.)

Friendship:Actually,bitter hatred (Note:Shes hoping for Draco Malfoy,but I am not sure....)

College:Mordivus

Athletics-Botany-Music-Negation-Revision-Zooloogy

Sigh....took us 2 hours to actually decide.LOL.At least i convinced my sis to give up on being HP......LOL!!!

Fitness:2

Finesse:2

Charm:2

Strength:1

Intelligence:2

Insight:2

Luck:2

Rival:Beatrix von Wetgen

Items:

Arm Guard

Diamond (Small)

Epic:Capture Of Iudoica

:lol: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I am a line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:

Athonos Juvanlia (Study the fields-Befriend Beatrix-Train social skills)

On a tattered book

That Beatrix girl seems really hostile to me,even though I tried to apologize to her today while preparing for Botany.

Maybe she still haven't forgot how I fell on top of her when trying to spy on her and slammed a rimbal into her face.

Shes got very sharp fingernails though.And her foot.Hard as rock.No wonder the others say she is an true outdoorsman.

And theres another weird girl knocking on my door today.

Oan's her name.Seems like it would be worth walking around her;I am totally lost around the place!

At least she didn't try to claw me.I told her I am "good with my hands",but she misunderstand and say that is my strength.

:unsure: Theres a voice in my head keep telling me to pretend to be a savior boy.Its really stressful,and Beatrix's clawing still hurts....

Maybe I shouldn't write a letter home that soon.I may write stupid things.

Athonos Juvanlia (Class-Class-Befriend )

On a tattered book

I attended my first two lessons today.I almost say it is boring,but I learnt about how to rally in the athletics class and a pheme in Zooloogy.

I was hoping Revision would be fun,but I learnt nothing!!!!

And worst thing today!

For some reason I am in the forge.There's this Everwhine kid messing up.I tried to ask him what happened and he won't say.Then I tried to negate it and get knocked out.

Sigh.First day of school indeed!!!

And still hate me.Maybe I should befriend Eliana.She likes flower as much as I do.

Okay,i messed up.I pressed f11 while trying to check the event name and it ended the game before i could save.restart time,let's hope my sis don't know that...

PK :(

Sigh.Repeat post for a repeat run LOL

Name:Diona Pinerose (Note:Name Generator gave me Dionicol Turdrose LOL.Sam hated that + Mom can't see tat!!!)

+1 Intelligence (Note:Sam wants to be an genius)

Astrology:The Comet (Note:Sam thought this was cool,but I dunno how to write bout this.)

Omen:Island Lights (Note:Picked on 2nd round to get 2 in all stats)

Family:Wizards (Note:I tried to get black sheep,but Sam insisted allowance is super-important...lolwut)

Family:Sports (Note:And she said Harry is a quiditch genius,so does Diona at Rimball after I explained to her wat's rimbal.)

History:Descended of Royalty (Note:abandoned in 2nd round.)

Apprenticeship:Spy (Note:And then my sis go right back on her words and insisted to pick this!!!!)

Prodigy:Center of Attention (Note:My choice!Sam agree picking this though.)

Prodigy:Spiritual (Note:My only decision without Sam agrees...)

Familiar:Dog

Familiar:Cat (Note:Is cuter.)

Inheritance:Family Heirloom (Note:Sam wants jewel.Sigh.)

Familar Escapae:Town & Familiar (Note:Sam.again.)

Friendship:Actually,bitter hatred (Note:Shes hoping for Draco Malfoy,but I am not sure....)

College:Mordivus

Athletics-Botany-Music-Negation-Revision-Zooloogy

Sigh....took us 2 hours to actually decide.LOL.At least i convinced my sis to give up on being HP......LOL!!!

Fitness:2

Finesse:2

Charm:2

Strength:2

Intelligence:2

Insight:2

Luck:2

Rival:Hector per Vittoria

Items:

Broken Wand (GRRRRRRR!)

Looking Glass

Small Opal

Athonos Juvanlia (Befriend Hector,Train social skill,work the fields)

Sigh.I feel deja-vu and nauseous feeling when I look at Gera's letter.

And Hector's owl is really mean.There's claw mark all over me and it even dedicate itself to stopping me from sleeping yesterday night.

I tried to apologize to him today,but he is not taking it well.

So I went ahead and speak in front of a mirror for the afternoon.

I also went to the fields.It is good to get some practice at Botany before the lessons,and that Oan girl also give me a really bad deja-vu,so it is good to have distractions.

I like Eliana and Beatrix.They sounds like my kind of friends;willing to go out and play with flowers instead of telling owls to kill people.

Anyway,I should get focused now.I am now here,and I want to be back home as a useful mage.

Athonos 1 (Class,Class,Rest)

Random Event Tavern 17 - Conversation Failure

Revision,shockingly,is the most boring class today!I learnt nothing!

Instead I learnt more about Rallying in Athletics today.And Professor Leo is so good at Rimbal!He is so much cooler than people said!

(Although everyone agree he is probably dumb.)

I went to a tavern today,but I got so nervous at the bouncer that I said stupid things.Not the kind that he would punch me for,but it is bad enough for me.Sigh.

So I went to bed early and sleep.I almost choked Captain in my sleep.Sigh.

Athonos 2 (Class,Class,Befriend hector)

Hector is now in my clique. Then he left.

Class is rather exciting today(well,I learnt something),but something's more amazing!

Maybe not amazing,more liek confusing.

Hector accepted my apologize.He say he still hates me,but he wants to be in my clique as a friend.What is this I don't even indeed!

Then he turns around and say "I hate you." I am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athonos 3 (Class,Class,Befriend hector)

Again. Seems to be a bug?Hector joined my clique and left immediately,hes still at -3.

I can't focus on my lessons today.Hector did the same thing again.Maybe I should talk to Eliana instead.She likes flower.Just like me.

Athonos 4 (Class,Class,Befriend Eliana)

Befriend fails.

I talked with Eliana about flower during class today,but we barely get more than a minute;we both fell asleep during the lessons.

And Hector (and his owl) is still confusing!Maybe I should talk with Oans.She might be able to help.

Athonos 5 (Class,Class,Mentor Adventure)

I don't even knew there's sentinent trees here!Anyway,while talking with my mentor Oans she told me to help Basia get a book off the tree.

Inside,I don't like Basia;some people says she sabotage other nerds.But at least we now hold a little positive thought for each other.

The class is so boring.Maybe I should skip one of them.

Athonos 6 (Train social skill,Befriend Eliana,Befriend Beatrix)

Today is Sunday!I was frolicking right outside the dorm when I saw Eliana and Beatrix strolling around.We shared a few jokes together,and it was fun but brief.

Of course,I prepared these jokes in advance in the morning.Maybe I am being too deliberate...

At least tomorrow's Sunday.I gonna chat normally tomorrow instead.

......I don't want to write letters home so soon.Maybe at the end of this month?

Athonos 7 (Befriend Eliana,Befriend Beatrix,Mentor Adventure)

Eliana just flat out say we should form some sort of flower club when I was talking.

I agreed,and we named it The Floral Club,but sadly Beatrix excused herself and go away.

Oans tried to train my familiar today,but it was a total wreck.CAPTAIN!

And tmr's gonna be lessons.Eeeeek.I feel like skipping one to talk to Hector.

As for befriending, there is a chance that your target will join your clique - but if the target have less than zero 'friendship points' with you or any other in the group then he will leave immidiately - maybe even breaking up your clique if you had more in it.

Should be an interesting read though :)

Archived