Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Draigh

DLC 13 Bug Topic

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but along my last run of the game, I did encounter a minor bug and wrote down some of its information to later post it. so here it is:

In a quest called "The Painting" Involving Vincent Lachance. On page 5 out of 11 where your character name should be displayed I was encountered with something that looked like this "&Player_Name&" I think it was, not 100% sure as i forgot to write down the exact text.

PD: Cant wait for the second year ;)

v1.6.8.0 & Modbase 3

Student Adventure Silke Niederstatter 02 the Exit 1 on Success I didn't get the Wit reward and looking in the Modbase I saw the target is missing there.

Acording to the ModBase 3 Familiar Adventure Bat 5 Exit 3 send one back to step 4 I didn't read trough it but I doubt that is intended as it not direct continues from step 4 to step 5.

Familiar Adventure Bat 1 the Investigation 1 not unlook the Exit 3 as it should. I suspect its because the target of the Memory looks wrong to me.

Not sure if this had been reported yet, or if my game's just being weird today, but occasionally when I am playing Character A, and then load up Character B, Character A's portrait is still showing instead of Character B's. (It also seems to think they're in a different college as well).