Legate of Mineta

Consolidated Patch 68

228 posts in this topic

Mikka;

Yes- actually, this game has a female protagonist. ;)

Schwarzbart;

Yeah, we didn't fall *too* far from the tree, at least with this project. ;)

A steampunkish RPG & sim. I think I see where this is going. Either we are taking out robber barons (RPG, fight the ultimate evil of the universe, etc), or becoming one (run a little colony or factory or something). Actually, that would make a good title for a game if it hasn't been used (recently).

But if a female is protagonist, this can't be a patriarchal society, can it? Unless this is a 19th century sexual revolution! Now there's a rich plot hook you.

Of course, I'm still trying to figure out how simulation fits into all of this. Reminds me of King of Dragon Pass (an old Runequest-based PC game) the way you say it, which combined elements of both genres in a charming way. I have long thought a steampunk fantasy version of that would be exciting.

Wouldn't it be bether to split the secret Project Part of this Thread into a seperat New thread?

Sure but then you need only shift a single thread over when you find the time now to seperade the postings from here.

Is it cyberpunk? If it's cyberpunk, I may have to squee.

Or are we all WoD today and doing gothicpunk?

...or maybe dungeonpunk ala 3rd D&D?

Maybe you should set the 12.12.12 as release So if you even can't keep this you still can say it was a joke ;)

I second Schwarzbart. Last chance this century! You'll have to wait until 2-22-22 to pull that again (and yes, please tell me you will release a game called Catch-22 that year).

I keep hopping back to the updates section, and I'm always disappointed by the fact CP 68 is still the most recent update. At least reading how excited everyone is over this is entertaining :P

OWD;

Haha, sorry to disappoint. DLC 15 is coming along, but won't be ready until after we've finished up the Secret Project ™. :)

I think I've figured it out! You guys are delaying until the 21st, aren't you? You want the last episode of Season 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to be shown before you shock the Brony world with your spinoff of it, don't you? I'm onto you guys :P