Legate of Mineta

Consolidated Patch 68

228 posts in this topic

*Finally* someone figures it out. :)

Soo... pony familiars with familiar adventures in Equestria, then? DO ALL THE CROSSOVERS!

Still no anouncement for the Secret Project?

So a other month will go by whitout the release of the Secret Project.

(I kind of expect that we hear more about it here in the forum at last a week bevore the release)

Schwarzbart, we already know what it's going to be. The Secret Project is a game of the same name set in a Steampunk Academagia setting with a heavy dosage of cute-tastic My Little Pony and political simulation. Who knows, it might spawn a whole series of quirky offshoots, like SimSteam and My Little Dictator. The only thing we now have to figure out is whether or not magic and technology are at odds. Whatever the case, my first character class selection will be a Luddite Technologist, the master of paradoxes!

You all will definitely hear about it as soon as possible. We're eager to share- but we want everything to be ready. ;)

Master of Paradoxes...a procedural game in which no variable ever has the same value twice? :)

Sounds good. I shall play: Ibbid, Denier of Logic. A high-int orc raised by gnomes who is currently running for Grand Mayor. Slogan: "It works, so keep trying to fix it! (I dare you!)" (It should be said that none of the policies that he might implement (when/if he gets elected) has anything to do with the slogan.

Legate, you can start the game you mentioned where no variable can have the same value twice starting with Ibbid. I don't think you will ever find "High-INT" and "Orc" again, regardless of the game type.

Just looking at the Secret Project here that get delayed Month up on Month from December I start to wonder how much the Kickstarterprojects I payed money for will get delayed.

Oh and if the Secret Project keep deleayed I fear I even can't play Academagia Year 2 next year :(.

(Sorry even if it sounds like it, I don't whant to put pressure on you because we all prefer to play bug free games)

Hahaha! We're gamers too: we both simultaneously want games now *and* want them to be in their most perfect state. It's tough. :)

Ibbid also won the spelling mastery in fifth grade - after beating up the judge who corrected him in his spelling of 'head' everyone attending agreed that 'head' ought to be spelled with a double-silent 'g'. (The placement of said 'g's may appear at random, they are silent after all)

They should've taken the Pathfinder RPG goblin approach. They don't write or spell anything, believing that such things "steal the words from your head." Things are simpler that way.

Sick & hilarious. I mean the very first adventure path has a graphic description of a mad goblin eating a guy's face off. Brutal.

I keep planning on doing some solo play with an alchemist character, but I tend to get lost in all of it, not to mention graduate school gets in the way. Dang you, PhD!

I still wonder if you manage to push this game to the release bevore the 2nd anniversary of Academagia ^^.

But I hope to see Year 2 at last bevore the 3th anniversary.

(Btw. Just realised that I registered here on the forum just 1 week after the release oO)