Black Chicken Studios Forums

Consolidated Patch 68

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Something like...

Soon: Copyright 2004-2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So it looks like it isn't coming in July,huh. So when you say August, is it "the eight month in the Gregorian calender" or is it "a month that isn't the current one so it's a place holder"? Because down that road Duke Nukem Forever lies, and we don't want that, now do we? (Mostly because I never actually liked the gam- *BOOM* <---sound of universe collapsing because someone doesn't like Duke Nukem).

EDIT: Having looked some pages back, I'm kinda feeling guilty for nagging like you guys aren't doing your dirty dishes. It's all coming from a place of LOVE. You can't spell "smother" without "mother" etc'.

I want... sekrit project... and mod base 3...

/makes zombie grabbing hands at the air

Best of luck working on it, seriously. As soon as the team gives the okay, give us a few hints to help make the wait go shorter, please? I can't believe we haven't been able to guess the right kind of -punk!

I'd like to chime in - I really appreciate the updates, and am super-uber-magnus looking forward to the seecrit project and the new DLC/ModBase. I'm in Kenya for the next 8 months or so, and Academagia and Dwarf Fortress are the games I brought with me. Well, and Guild Wars 2, but...internet here ain't the best.

So, I'm looking forward to it. A lot. So if you need another tester *wink wink nudge nudge*

• 1 month later...

Archived