Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QnWslSolfege

Updated AMO, possibly?

9 posts in this topic

I hate to be a bother, and I'm not even sure if I didn't look hard enough, but is there an updated AMO available for mod work? Something that is using all of the updated content? As a reference point, you see.

It is confirmed that with the release of DLC 15 we get a new ModBase (the .amm file) if this is what your asking for.

Solfege;

Schwarzbart is correct, and a new Mod Base will be released with DLC 15. We'll never release a new AMO- but that's because it will never change, either. :)

Oh, oh, sorry. My bad. :\ And I knew that one, too. Oh well. Thank you for the reply, sure feel sheepish now. But now something to look forward to!

Has DLC 15 been released yet? I too am eager to do some modding but the rapidshare links to the AMO and Modbase are both dead.

Can someone please reupload these tools?

No, as mentioned in a other thread DLC 15 will be released a vew days after the Secret Project of Black Chicken Studios is finished and this Secret Project is curent scheduled for a February release.

13th;

I'm not sure if the AMO is still floating around, but if it's not re-uploaded, I'll see that it goes up with the ModBase for DLC 15. However, as Schwarzbart notes, that won't be out until our Secret Project is released- hopefully in February! :)