Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeautyPoo

Craziest student

9 posts in this topic

Who can be thought of as the most insane student?

I just got the DLC and decide to delete my current save and start a new student!

And I am trying to find a insane to be in same clique with my super-average-sane new character:)

Hmm insane..

Well...

I am not sure she is *really* insane, but 'unbalanced' would certainly describe it to some degree. I was thinking of Emilia Strolin. I really like that girl, but she has small bouts of of batshit crazy. (At least to my slightly selective memory ;))

Insane as in quirky ...either Oriabel Sidot or Silke Niederstatter.

Insane as in 'the hell is wrong with you?" ...Uliva Valaresso. That girl is strange, especially after her adventure. I love her but would give her a wide berth. As I would Olivia Solari, but for different reasons.

Arguably, you could consider Lambert Cobo and Aymeri Couer but good luck keeping them in the same cliche.

Insane as in quirky ...either Oriabel Sidot or Silke Niederstatter.

Insane as in 'the hell is wrong with you?" ...Uliva Valaresso. That girl is strange, especially after her adventure. I love her but would give her a wide berth. As I would Olivia Solari, but for different reasons.

Arguably, you could consider Lambert Cobo and Aymeri Couer but good luck keeping them in the same cliche.

I'm a fan of Uliva Valaresso; she doesn't seem crazy to me. I thought her adventure was really neat! She's got a lot of potential; I bet Uliva gets a 'good or evil' path in future years depending on how you influence her.

I gotta say Irene is a whole level of crazy, beyond most of the characters I've actually managed to get conversations with. It might be because I know people like her in real life and the overprotective friends are, I gotta say, usually crazy. I mean, characters like Prudence, just a girl Jimmy Hopkins, but Irene, damn that girl crazy.

Rixenda la Serena, mostly because wanting the used napkins was extremely weird. MOST of the others I can say they just have odd quirks, but...