Black Chicken Studios Forums

Familiar: The Old Familiar Spell

Schwarzbart

Because I haved to realise that the Familiar Attribute Bonus don't help much if you change your familiar I came up with a new Background Idea.

Familiar: The Old Familiar Spell

In your young years you found a old stonetablet with some strange writings on it even if you didn't understand what was writen on it you could never forget it. But now that you have a familiar you finaly understand that it is some kind of magic that allows to strength you familiar for some time at a cost. This spell requires you to let your familiar drink some of your blood fresh from your body but in return its Attributes of Fitness , Intelligence and even Luck will be bosted for a full week.

Char Animal Handling +1

Spell: Feeding Of The Companion

On a Easy (3-4) Animal Handling Roll this spell increase Fit, Int and Luck of your Familiar by 1 on a more difficult roll (8?) all Attributes by +1 for 1 week. But using this spell will cost the player 1 vitality.

This spell was orginal invented by a Vampier but also works for Human mages. But for Humans it only works for theyr familiars while for Vampiers it works also on normal bats and wolfes

Wonder what the char's parents would say if they found their child feeding blood to familiars.

I suspect it depends on the familiar.

Having a fluffy rabbit sucking your finger doesn't look that bad compared to having an elephant sucking your blood with its trunk.

Feeding your pudding blood is decidedly stupid though.

Parent: You aren't supposed to make Blood Pudding by bleeding on it, dear!

Archived