Black Chicken Studios Forums

Bugs and errors

Adrian

Turkey

Baker quest

Lorelie speaks in German telling Ruddy "Later. The Americans do not need to hear." She was speaking in German to Musad (Zul) in Ahmose quest. So if she is trying to keep politics hushed up she would be aware that Zul understands her even if she did not know Sadie understood German.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know those multiple responses I mentioned? There is one on professor path Australia if you go back into Dr. Pavier's house; after you lock the imitation back into the basement. Actually a few dealing with just that have multiple responses.

Also when you leave through the front door. It somehow places you in the back yard.

Ok I think someone might need to go over the professor path in Australia with a fine tooth comb it is really bad as far as errors unfortunately. Sorry I do not mean to be rude.

--

Hehe I love the plug for a right to bear arms LoL

Anna's adventure in NY

When they run into Roland in the London section of the museum. Hey says at one point: You can globe-trot the world in one day without even dragging a passing passpartout into it.

India

Professor Adventure

When Sadie is still planning to suprise the professor and orders the lassis the Professor's sprite is still on screen. Nothing major just he should not be there as they are not together yet.

India

Roland party adventure

This is likely not an error more of a question. How did Stravinsky come to find Sadie and Roland on the ship. It is not like his thugs could call him and say "Hey boss come to the romantic couples cruse; we have them cornered."

I can see for cliche dramatic effect hehe like all spy movies LoL but otherwise... hehe Just pointing it out ;)

When Sadie meets Felix in the game she asks him to meet for lunch they say a few more lines and she says on lets meet for dinner. There is nothing in the conversation that would initiate a reason for going from lunch to dinner. It is like someone type lunch or dinner in place of the other on accident.

Archived