Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sjunaid

Any update on DLC 15?

Snief thats still at last a complet week, but after waiting for 10 Months already for the DLC 15 I even can wait this vew more days.

But I hope it is then worth all this month long waiting ;).

Yea I know that you worked full force on Scheherazade in this months and so there wasn't realy much extra time to add more content to the DLC 15.

I've been waiting for it before continuing my "perfect Y2" char. :)

I've been waiting for it before continuing my "perfect Y2" char. :)

Hah, you too, eh? :lol:

If I might be forward, how long after DLC 15 can we expect Year 2? Is there any way we can expedite the process?

I for sure will try DLC 15 after it got released but if the exploit I found about in DLC 14 not works any more I maybe will fall back to DLC 14 for year 2 chars ;)

For year 2 I hope we will see it within 1 year after DLC 15 and that we see around 3 more DLC for year 1 bevore this.

I've just had an update, by the way- it appears that the DLC will be ready in roughly 1-2 weeks. As it turns out, there's quite a bit of content in it, Adventure wise. :)

As long as its out before Nov 3rd i'm happy, i don't want to say its been over a year since the last DLC after all ;)

November would be good, actually, if it can't be out NOAAWWWW. I'm on vacation for most of October (till the 24th), and I imagine it would annoy my vacation-mates terribly if I bugged off on touring with them because I needed to code mod things.

I would prefer the 'NOWWWW' though, but more adventure content is always worth it. So many adventures, so little time to finish them all... :(

Oh, wow I wonder how this turns out then. But I will see when the new Modbase will released if they did this quest also and if so how they finished it ^^.